Monsters of Persia

Post by Emiliano »

Finally levels with my own graphics :D
This is the last mod of the year
Dedicated to my friend 4D Player.
Attachments
Monsters of Persia.zip
(301.31 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Last edited by Emiliano on September 17th, 2019, 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Monsters of Persia

Post by Norbert »

You clearly don't understand quality over quantity.
I'm not going to add any more of your mods to Popot.org.
I think your mods are a waste of everyone's time.
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

Norbert wrote: September 16th, 2019, 11:06 pm You clearly don't understand quality over quantity.
take it easy Norbert.. the boy is excited...We need to support the new boys and have some patience... Peace n Love :D :P ;)
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

SuavePrince wrote: September 17th, 2019, 2:26 am
Norbert wrote: September 16th, 2019, 11:06 pm You clearly don't understand quality over quantity.
take it easy Norbert.. the boy is excited...We need to support the new boys and have some patience... Peace n Love :D :P ;)
Thanks Suave Prince
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

SuavePrince wrote: September 17th, 2019, 2:26 am
Yes maybe a little over-exited :lol:
Anyways, I played the whole thing. I will highlight the good and the bad in the mod tomorrow.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Yes, perhaps I was too harsh.
If I were, I apologize.

Several people had told Emiliano that he should take his time with mods. He has released 10 or so mods in less than 1.5 months. So, when he released yet another mod with many levels unmodified, and the other levels just short corridors with nothing of interest, that annoyed me.
YURA wrote: September 11th, 2019, 9:10 am Emiliano Fierro!
Author! You have almost All your games have the same levels. This is bad, the pictures you change, and the meaning of the passage of the game is the same. Come up with tricks, puzzles, puzzles, take tricks from the site and the game will be much more interesting and exciting. Good Luck!
Norbert wrote: August 14th, 2019, 7:49 pm Emiliano's recently created mods aren't very suitable for popot.org.
It's easy to create many mods (Emiliano made three in a handful of days).
But popot.org already has hundreds of mods, so it's about quality over quantity.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

You're Right, I know
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

Ok. So about the mod:
Level design was pretty much the same, although I did notice some more lengthy and challenging levels (1,3). The dungeon wall graphics were changed and look a little confusing. Chopper floors are colored differently from regular floors. The gasoline container potions were funny. The guard palette was changed which supports the “monsters” aspect of the game (all guards look like Jaffar). Palace graphics were also changed with the gray arches. Big pillar floors are colored differently from the main palace floors. Jaffar himself was another “monster”. Also, all guards were level 9 which was kind of tough, but still manageable.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

4DPlayer wrote: September 18th, 2019, 10:55 pm Ok. So about the mod:
Level design was pretty much the same, although I did notice some more lengthy and challenging levels (1,3). The dungeon wall graphics were changed and look a little confusing. Chopper floors are colored differently from regular floors. The gasoline container potions were funny. The guard palette was changed which supports the “monsters” aspect of the game (all guards look like Jaffar). Palace graphics were also changed with the gray arches. Big pillar floors are colored differently from the main palace floors. Jaffar himself was another “monster”. Also, all guards were level 9 which was kind of tough, but still manageable.
I will make mods until 2020 :)
By the moment I'm demotivated :(
Last edited by Emiliano on September 19th, 2019, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

I signed all the arches :)
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: September 19th, 2019, 1:13 am
I signed all the arches :)
Yeah. I saw that. ;)
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

I don't play it, as you said
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: September 16th, 2019, 2:27 am Finally levels with my own graphics :D
This is the last mod of the year
Dedicated to my friend 4D Player.
As you said, I don't play it. But from now, I will divide your garbage mods ;)
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.