Prince of Persia Cracks?

Second part of the best game ever made.
Andrew

Prince of Persia Cracks?

Post by Andrew »

Hi everyone!

I have PoP 1 (v1.4) and PoP 2 (v1.1) genuinely purchased with me on CD. But it is too tiring to keep looking up the tables to bypass the copy protection in both games.

Does anyone have working cracks for these two games (exact versions)?

Thanks a lot in advance!
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

this is jalal's site: click ;)
then go to pop2 and then to "symbols codes"..
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond
Andrew

PoP Cracks

Post by Andrew »

Hi!

I already tried Jalal's site at popuw.com. Have posted in the forum there too but no replies as yet. :-(

Anybody who can actually look at the EXEs and crack 'em?
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

programmer wrote:He asks for cracks, not for symbols....
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond
Andrew

PoP Cracks

Post by Andrew »

Well, I guess from the responses here and my extensive forays through the 'Net, no one seems to have cracks for the versions I have, or atleast there's no mention of them anywhere. And I don't suppose anyone with the requisite skills would still be interested in cracking the games... Sigh! Time to learn ASM and work on my SoftIce skills, I guess! ;-)

If anyone does come across the required cracks, please do mail me or reply to this message here. Thanks!
mickey96
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Re: PoP Cracks

Post by mickey96 »

Andrew wrote:Well, I guess from the responses here and my extensive forays through the 'Net, no one seems to have cracks for the versions I have, or atleast there's no mention of them anywhere. And I don't suppose anyone with the requisite skills would still be interested in cracking the games... Sigh! Time to learn ASM and work on my SoftIce skills, I guess! ;-)

If anyone does come across the required cracks, please do mail me or reply to this message here. Thanks!
Can't you check your collection that you made before popuw.come went down?
There is a PrinceC1 in your POP Collection inside the PoP1_14 and PoP2_11.

Crack for PoP v1.4 avalible here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vwf0fygjnzx
Refueled my car! Now I can keep going!
Andrew
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Andrew »

mickey96 wrote:Can't you check your collection that you made before popuw.come went down?
There is a PrinceC1 in your POP Collection inside the PoP1_14 and PoP2_11.
Well, well, well! What d'ya know? The whole gang (well, almost) from popuw.com is here! Hey lads (and ladies :P), how're you all? Long time no, umm, chat! :D

So, what happened to popuw.com anyway? Did Jalal voluntarily shut it down or was he forced to shut shop due to some sort of idiotic copyright infringement claims or some such balderdash? Man, that was a great site with a simply wonderful forum and great members. Sigh... Anyway, we're all here now, right? :)

And what of Jalal himself? Does he frequent this forum as well or is he completely and totally incommunicado?

I got a jolt really when I was just browsing an old mail ID of mine (one that I don't use anymore) and suddenly saw a reply to my topic here! A happy coincidence that led me back here, no doubt, but whoa! Talk about resurrecting long-dead stuff! Why, even Egyptian mummies would be proud! :roll:

So mickey96, when you asked me on Sat May 09, 2009 as to why I simply did not use the cracks that I myself had included in my own PoP collection on popuw.com, did you not happen to notice that you were replying to my post dated Wed Feb 15, 2006? You just brought a 3+ year old thread back to life! Way to go!
(Bet you're going Image right now, eh? :wink:)

Actually, I posted here even before I became a member at popuw.com, and my search for cracks was what eventually led me there in the first place. If I remember correctly, my first post there was pretty much a copy-paste of this one here. 'Course, one thing led to another and I began frequenting that site a lot. Good times... :)

Anyway, it's been a fun trip down memory lane and I'll be sure to pop in here from time to time. Take care y'all and keep the Prince alive! :D

Cheers,

Andrew

P.S. Been waiting forever for that darn Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie! Release it already, Jerry! :P

Edit: Added a link to Prince of Persia - The Ultimate Collection (DOS) v1.3
Last edited by Andrew on March 29th, 2011, 6:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mickey96
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Re: Prince of Persia Cracks?

Post by mickey96 »

DOH! I thought this was a created thread. Now it was merged with this forum.
Refueled my car! Now I can keep going!
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Warning! Off-topic post ahead!
Andrew wrote:So, what happened to popuw.com anyway? Did Jalal voluntarily shut it down or was he forced to shut shop due to some sort of idiotic copyright infringement claims or some such balderdash? Man, that was a great site with a simply wonderful forum and great members. Sigh... Anyway, we're all here now, right? :)

And what of Jalal himself? Does he frequent this forum as well or is he completely and totally incommunicado?
As for that, I shall link you to this place. But to make a long story full of false rumors short, the hoster Jalal hosted the site from went down (so, obviously, PoPUW went down with it). Jalal himself is doing fine and can be talked to on M S N (had to be written with spaces inbetween to avoid the S to become a $).

Oh, and... Welcome back in the community. ;)

Be delighted, off-topic post has ended here.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Andrew
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Andrew »

@mk1995: Thanks for the welcome and the info.! :) So, does he plan to put the site up again somewhere else?

P.S. What's with that $ thing in MSN anyway? It even converts "msn" in small letters to all CAPS with a $ in between! :? :roll:
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Andrew wrote:So, does he plan to put the site up again somewhere else?
Well, he's put up a new site under the same link, but it doesn't show much there - only the title.
Andrew wrote:P.S. What's with that $ thing in M$N anyway? It even converts "M$N" in small letters to all CAPS with a $ in between! :? :roll:
No idea. But it sucks.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Shattered
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by Shattered »

Hi Andrew,

Could you or anyone else upload Prince of Persia - The Ultimate Collection (DOS) v1.3 to a more friendly file host? R$ isn't giving me any free slots.

Thanks in advance.

BTW.: it's great to see you all again!
Andrew
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Andrew »

Hi Shattered,

Took you long enough to get here! :P Anyway, great to see you again after ages...

Sure, I'll upload it elsewhere, but instead of me guessing, where would you prefer I do so?
Shattered
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by Shattered »

Andrew wrote:Took you long enough to get here!
I found this site by accident when I was looking for some PoP stuff. I should have come earlier, but better late than never.
Andrew wrote:Sure, I'll upload it elsewhere, but instead of me guessing, where would you prefer I do so?
Mediafire will do just fine, thanks.
Shattered
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by Shattered »

Never mind, I got it already. I've uploaded it here as a mirror:

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/?nw2ymzzdcjm