Warrior within game launch problem

jigsaw
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Warrior within game launch problem

Post by jigsaw »

Hi everyone,

I installed PoP Warrior Within and when i try to run, it shows "the game cannot be launched: unknown error". When I ask it to show the h/w detection window, it has ticked all the criteria showing that all requirements were met, but the "launch game" button is disabled(greyed out). What can the problem be? Btw I'm running Vista Basic SP1 on a 1.5GB RAM, 1.5GHz Core2duo machine. I've to add that I could the same game when I bought my laptop a year ago. Now, I'm able to run Sands of Time but not Warrior Within and Two Thrones.
Neogogeta
Vizier
Vizier

Re: Warrior within game launch problem

Post by Neogogeta »

I think I had the same problem with T2T.
I solved it by opening the requirments window,the very one that has greyed out "Launch game" button (hold "ctrl" if it doesn't open).Then don't exit it,but open "pop2" . The game should start now.
I think my problem was because of the cracked version,not sure if it's the same to you.
sTank
Neogogeta
L O S T Forever
johnpeterson
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by johnpeterson »

let me know also if you have a glitch after fighting the impress of time. it takes me back from the start after i defeated the impress. please let me know if you experience this as well.
shirley_c
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by shirley_c »

i have experience this once. and when i load the game again from my last save point and fought again the impress it still send me back to the start. I played the a new game again from the start and luckily the glitch didn't kicked in after the impress of time.
papillon03
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by papillon03 »

Thanks, I can finally get past this problem now