Insanity Puzzles

Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Insanity Puzzles

Post by Emiliano »

Mod name: Insanity Puzzles
This is a colaboration mod between Youran Tumayel and me, he did the graphics and I did the levels, he sent me those graphics supposed to use them in my 6th mod, Lihinghntom's Twisty Levelset, but I postpone them until now, sorry :|
Creation year: 2022
Short description: “Not essentialy hard but, there is more than one way to the exit”
Number of starting minutes: 96
I was wondering how to make good mods and asked for help to SuavePrince, gracias maestro por los videos, no lo hubiera podido hacr sin usted; and decided to make timed mods again, I broke the balance between difficulty and enjoyably, so the mod is not essentially hard, but you will take time exploring it, I respected the allowed resources per level.
Custom graphics by Youran Tumayel, believe me, I'm not used to the capped Prince; no custom audio
Number of changed levels: 12, I modified three levels from my old mod but not exactly the same, level 5 has the same room linkage from PoP 4D, levels 10 and 11 were inspired by the SNES levels
Executable file: Prince.exe
Most cheats disabled, I don't remember which :| use megahit
The mod contains broken rooms, this is my most trusted resource, I have been improving with them
I hope you enjoy it.
Attachments
Insanity puzzles.zip
(327.44 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Insanity Puzzles

Post by SuavePrince »

I'll try