Release of my mod

Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Release of my mod

Post by Sting »

After a long time finally I uploaded my mod Journey in Mystery in popot it is available only in SDLPoP.
Please go check it out there and give a leave a rate and propably I won't have time to record an entire gameplay but I guess Amogh Datar will do it I made too many changes to the original pre-release I posted somewhere here months ago and I fixed bugs found by Amogh.
Go check it out.

Note: Is this happening to every body or just for me: I could not find the topic I created before about this mod.
and also in popot I could not change old screenshots without showing me any error message

>>>>>>>>>>>> Journey in Mystery
Check out my first ever mod and rate it it is Journey in Mystery I hope I will improve next time, thank you :D :) :D
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Release of my mod

Post by YURA »

Sting wrote: January 17th, 2021, 4:15 pm After a long time finally I uploaded my mod Journey in Mystery in popot it is available only in SDLPoP.
Please go check it out there and give a leave a rate and propably I won't have time to record an entire gameplay but I guess Amogh Datar will do it I made too many changes to the original pre-release I posted somewhere here months ago and I fixed bugs found by Amogh.
Go check it out.

Note: Is this happening to every body or just for me: I could not find the topic I created before about this mod.
and also in popot I could not change old screenshots without showing me any error message

>>>>>>>>>>>> Journey in Mystery
Author! It has already been passed....
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=4551
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

YURA wrote: January 17th, 2021, 6:00 pm
Author! It has already been passed....
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=4551
It does not appear for me I don't know but anyway that package is very old and I changed too much now
Check out my first ever mod and rate it it is Journey in Mystery I hope I will improve next time, thank you :D :) :D
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Sting wrote: January 17th, 2021, 4:15 pmin popot I could not change old screenshots without showing me any error message
What is the error message?
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

Norbert wrote: January 17th, 2021, 6:22 pm What is the error message?
nothing it does not show an error message but I changed the 3 first pics and till today it is still showing me the old ones
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Sting wrote: January 20th, 2021, 6:41 pmnothing it does not show an error message but I changed the 3 first pics and till today it is still showing me the old ones
Right. The website caches images, after atrueprincefanfrom18 remarked here that "I am experiencing that images are not cached for PoPOT."
On your mod's page, if you do Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+r, it forces your browser to refresh content - then you'll see the updated imagery.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

Norbert wrote: January 20th, 2021, 6:53 pm Right. The website caches images, after atrueprincefanfrom18 remarked here that "I am experiencing that images are not cached for PoPOT."
If at some places you think that the images should be requested again, maybe you could add ?{Math.random()} after the .jpg inside the image source. This forces the browser to believe that the image is not in the cache and sends an HTTP request, hence the updated image is always shown and not the cached one.

Wrote this in a hurry, sleeping now, if any questions, let me know.
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)