Multiverses

Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Multiverses

Post by Emiliano »

Did you miss my mods?
Don't worry, after six months I bring a new mod ;)
This 1/4 episode of this serie
Wait for the next episode
All levels have broken room links and it uses custom graphics
DO NOT delete the pdf file included without reading it
Levels 1 and 2 are completely different, the others have some original obstacles
Here there are not unnecessary rooms, so it's easier to explore
I hope at least you like it
Some levels have infinite falls and since level 1 to 12a they have at least one OBTAINABLE life potion, in level 5 it's possible to take it first before the shadow do it, so you can take 2 in this level.
Based on internet theories
Attachments
Universe 693.zip
(516.1 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Last edited by Emiliano on May 9th, 2020, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Re: Multiverses

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

Nice. I'll try to pass this and upload something in next 24 hours.
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

This mod is supposed to be harder and longer than Lihinghntom's Palace, and that's true since level 3 until 12a
I know I have a bad reputation as modder, but I want to fix it
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

Before releasing episode 2, I want you to explore the levels, I will post the guide of every mod in my channel if we reach 5 downloads of each mod, or a website recognize it as official mod (Norbert, Jalal, Falcury) that's enough time for exploring the levels and if you want making one or more walkthrough videos
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

I will check your custom graphics.
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 8th, 2020, 10:38 pmI know I have a bad reputation as modder
I don't think you have a bad reputation.
I see you have three mods on PoPOT, and Lihinghntom's Palace has been received well.
malvivio commented "I really enjoy this mod, I like it very very very much"
Tom commented "I've enjoyed this mod so much!"
I'll add your new mod later today; I'll edit this post once done.
[Edit: Added here.]
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

I played your mod thrice, and liked it a lot. Good idea of changing rooms when you come back. But I would like if you do that very few times. It's confusing, tricky and also frustrates the player, but the player would eventually understand that's the idea of the mod.

I liked that you changed the colors, but didn't much like the palace environments. Maybe you can edit it from your next mods.

I have recorded the video and completed in 20 mins. Took 2 to 3 shortcuts, which you should fix if you have time. Or I don't know if that was intentional.

I record with Windows + G, so the file size becomes a lot to upload. I convert that using ffmpeg, so the size reduces by around almost 90% to 95% and luckily, YouTube somehow understands the content, and it is also possible to view videos in higher resolutions. I am confused why Windows outputs such a large file without any reason. Also what data is stored into such a huge number? Please answer if anybody knows the answer.

yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: May 9th, 2020, 12:44 pm I record with Windows + G, so the file size becomes a lot to upload.
What is Windows + G? I play using DOSBOX and I press CTRL+ALT+F5, its easy for recording video.
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

yourantumayel69 wrote: May 9th, 2020, 12:50 pm What is Windows + G? I play using DOSBOX and I press CTRL+ALT+F5, its easy for recording video.
Read this.

I had tried CTRL + ALT + F5 in my starting videos, but in my case, YouTube doesn't increase the quality, it's just maximum 240p. The file size is very less in this case, but the objects are not clear at all...

atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Video done and uploaded!

More quick, is possible, of course. Hope to see more of your mods in future. Thanks author for the mod. :)

Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: May 9th, 2020, 12:44 pm I played your mod thrice, and liked it a lot. Good idea of changing rooms when you come back. But I would like if you do that very few times. It's confusing, tricky and also frustrates the player, but the player would eventually understand that's the idea of the mod.
I will not fix the shortcuts in Universe 693 2.0 but I will avoid them in my next mod
This happens because I'm not able to see beyond I know, and that's why only other players can find them
And the mod is made to be harder, I got doing it, but at the same time players liked it less, I don't know how to balance this
About the graphics, this is random and luck, I have made many graphics some result good and others don't.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

I see you have commented about the mod itself and about the graphics but nobody has commented about the story inside
Is that off topic?
I warned you to don't read it if you are -12 years old
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 9th, 2020, 3:43 pm I will not fix the shortcuts in Universe 693 2.0 but I will avoid them in my next mod
No problem. I know you must be busy working on 2.0
Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 9th, 2020, 3:43 pm This happens because I'm not able to see beyond I know, and that's why only other players can find them
Yes, it happens lot of time. You will have to test it a lot of times and also know if some tricks can be applied on some sections of the mod you are working on.
Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 9th, 2020, 3:43 pm And the mod is made to be harder, I got doing it, but at the same time players liked it less, I don't know how to balance this
Well, whatever you think is harder for you, may be easy for others. Simply, ignore what other players say and keep doing the good work of creating mods.
Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 9th, 2020, 3:43 pm About the graphics, this is random and luck, I have made many graphics some result good and others don't.
Yes, I think it's a good idea to ask for opinion of other people on the forum (especially if you have created all the graphics on your own) to see if they like the graphics or not. If not, you can change it and it would turn players' experience of gameplay smoother and more likable.

Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

My next mod is not Universe 693 2.0, I will not release it, The next mod is Root Planet and it's episode 2/4 of this serie
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 9th, 2020, 4:23 pm I see you have commented about the mod itself and about the graphics but nobody has commented about the story inside
Is that off topic?
I warned you to don't read it if you are -12 years old
I checked the PDF and I didn't feel much on commenting about the story. It's always best that there is something different than the usual story.

Your story is pretty unique and I liked it as well. But most people download the mod to play it, not to watch the story. I appreciate your efforts on editing the storyline. Keep it up! :)