Prince's Adventure

Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Prince's Adventure

Post by Dh73 »

Hi guys: I completed my last new PoP Mod for Dos: Prince's Adventure; It's a medium difficult mod but attention: the Prince has no sword, hence in every level you must take the sword for exceed the levels: don't forget it ;) read the "ReadMe.txt" file inside the folder: I hope you enjoy this :)
Attachments
Prince's Adventure.zip
(337.27 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Prince's Adventure

Post by YURA »

Dh73 wrote: February 24th, 2020, 9:34 pm Hi guys: I completed my last new PoP Mod for Dos: Prince's Adventure; It's a medium difficult mod but attention: the Prince has no sword, hence in every level you must take the sword for exceed the levels: don't forget it ;) read the "ReadMe.txt" file inside the folder: I hope you enjoy this :)
A normal MOD, my son started playing with pleasure....It's not that complicated, but it's nice. Ask Norbert to put it on the site as a MOD-211.

At level 2, the son lost about 2 minutes....but okay, because this mod has not been published yet...
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

YURA wrote: February 25th, 2020, 3:40 pm
Dh73 wrote: February 24th, 2020, 9:34 pm Hi guys: I completed my last new PoP Mod for Dos: Prince's Adventure; It's a medium difficult mod but attention: the Prince has no sword, hence in every level you must take the sword for exceed the levels: don't forget it ;) read the "ReadMe.txt" file inside the folder: I hope you enjoy this :)
A normal MOD, my son started playing with pleasure....It's not that complicated, but it's nice. Ask Norbert to put it on the site as a MOD-211.

At level 2, the son lost about 2 minutes....but okay, because this mod has not been published yet...
yes, I've told yet at Norbert via email for publish on PoPot ;)
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Published as the MOD-211...
https://www.popot.org/custom_levels.php?mod=0000211

Here is 3 level of, had to help son....I liked the trick in room 18.....it is very interesting, both in terms of time and technique of jumps....
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

I had almost passed it, but couldn't pass room 18! Nice trick! :) ;)
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Here is level 4, also not so simple....
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Author! Tell me at level 5 it is necessary to pass through a wall or gate (lattice)? room 2.
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

YURA wrote: February 26th, 2020, 11:51 pm Author! Tell me at level 5 it is necessary to pass through a wall or gate (lattice)? room 2.
sorry for the late reply: at moment I'm away from home, and I don't remember which is room 2: as soon as I can will let you know .
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

Dh73 wrote: February 27th, 2020, 10:47 am
YURA wrote: February 26th, 2020, 11:51 pm Author! Tell me at level 5 it is necessary to pass through a wall or gate (lattice)? room 2.
sorry for the late reply: at moment I'm away from home, and I don't remember which is room 2: as soon as I can will let you know .
In Level 05, you take the weightless potion and run faster: after, in room 2, jump at left edge crossing the mirror and, with weightless effect, the shadow goes to down-right switch, opening gate; if there are problems, I upload a video .
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Hello,

Very nice mod, but a bit difficult one. I couldn't complete from Level 4 to Level 7... That's why I am uploading video for Level 8.

My internet is working very slow... That's why I am uploading p1r file for Level 8...

If you can view it inside SDLPoP, please record the screen and create the video and upload it on my behalf, please?

Thanks!
Attachments
princeadventurelevel8.p1r
(9.74 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: February 27th, 2020, 6:47 pm Hello,

Very nice mod, but a bit difficult one. I couldn't complete from Level 4 to Level 7... That's why I am uploading video for Level 8.

My internet is working very slow... That's why I am uploading p1r file for Level 8...

If you can view it inside SDLPoP, please record the screen and create the video and upload it on my behalf, please?

Thanks!
very strange that you can not there: these levels are very simpler than yours: level 08 is very simple, just walk the paths and be careful for drop buttons, but very simple; at the moment I can't help you with a video: I think that Yura soon will post his videos ;)
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Dh73 wrote: February 27th, 2020, 5:07 pm
In Level 05, you take the weightless potion and run faster: after, in room 2, jump at left edge crossing the mirror and, with weightless effect, the shadow goes to down-right switch, opening gate; if there are problems, I upload a video .
Author! It doesn't work - show the video, please. Thanks.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Dh73 wrote: February 27th, 2020, 8:44 pm very strange that you can not there: these levels are very simpler than yours: level 08 is very simple, just walk the paths and be careful for drop buttons, but very simple; at the moment I can't help you with a video: I think that Yura soon will post his videos ;)
Yes, Level 8 is easy and I could complete it that's why I upload that p1r file first... Maybe your MOD is difficult than mine :D

YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

YURA wrote: February 28th, 2020, 2:02 am

???????
Show How you run just 1 minute to pass the mirror with the grid... my SHADOW is constantly dying....
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

YURA wrote: February 28th, 2020, 4:30 pm
YURA wrote: February 28th, 2020, 2:02 am

???????
Show How you run just 1 minute to pass the mirror with the grid... my SHADOW is constantly dying....
impossible that the shadow die; here is the videos (done with SdlPoP) of first part of Level ;)
Attachments
Mod 211 - Level 05_02.zip
(3.2 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
Mod 211 - Level 05_01.zip
(2.47 MiB) Downloaded 62 times