KX - Out of Time Beta 0.5

darthmarsden
Efendi
Efendi

KX - Out of Time Beta 0.5

Post by darthmarsden »

A few days ago, the Prince of Persia 1 mod I've been working on for the past few months (on and off!) reached Beta 0.5, and due to a lack of Beta testers, I've decided to open it up and make it a public Beta.

The game is an almost total conversion of the original, with new graphics, enemies, levels, player and intro. There's also a new theme tune, although it's about 30 seconds too long, a bug which I will fix when I can.

As I said, it's a Beta, so if you play it then you have to tell me what's wrong with it. Otherwise, I'll never finish the damned thing. My e-mail address is strewn throughout the various ReadMes included with the game as well as my website, so just send me the list of errors when you're done.

And now... the link! You can download the Beta from my website, located here. Remember, it IS a Beta, and there's a good few things still to do. That said, have fun!
peter_k
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by peter_k »

Really, really good work!! This is the first total-changed mod which i saw. The intro & vpalace design & taking off sword look great!
tV2
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by tV2 »

It look very good. Excelent work :)
Autor_Serwisu
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Autor_Serwisu »

GREAT! First REAL PoP mod! May I add it to www.princeofpersia.prv.pl (final version)?
You could change that text visible after pressing CTRL+V
poirot
Developer
Developer

Post by poirot »

Really impresive

Post by Guest »

Autor_Serwisu wrote:GREAT! First REAL PoP mod! May I add it to www.princeofpersia.prv.pl (final version)?
You could change that text visible after pressing CTRL+V
You most certainly may! The more hits the better. Not quite sure what you mean about the visible text though.

Again, could I trouble you people to beta test it for me? I don't have anyone else to do it, so I have to rely on the good-hearted nature of others... so I'm screwed. :P Just give it a whirl and let me know if you fall through any walls, etc. I'm almost certain my e-mail address is in the readmes, but if it's not, check my profile.
darthmarsden
Efendi
Efendi

Post by darthmarsden »

Dammit, I swear I logged in. Forgot to mention - my gaming PC is broken :( so I can't work on it for a while. Hopefully it'll be back up in a week or two - plenty of time you you guys to beta test it... :roll:

EDIT: Wow, I didn't realise I'd impressed so many of the Princed team... Heh, my ego is gonna be so big by the time I've finished this thing... :twisted:
poirot
Developer
Developer

Post by poirot »

lol 8)

btw, check your signature, you've made a link to the button image instead of the linked page
Autor_Serwisu
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Autor_Serwisu »

darthmarsden wrote:...visible text...
I mean "Prince of Persia 1.0" :)
darthmarsden
Efendi
Efendi

Post by darthmarsden »

poirot wrote:lol 8)

btw, check your signature, you've made a link to the button image instead of the linked page
...oops. Fixed. Thanks for spotting that... :oops:
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Re: KX - Out of Time Beta 0.5

Post by yourantumayel69 »

darthmarsden wrote: July 13th, 2005, 9:58 pm As I said, it's a Beta, so if you play it then you have to tell me what's wrong with it. Otherwise, I'll never finish the damned thing. My e-mail address is strewn throughout the various ReadMes included with the game as well as my website, so just send me the list of errors when you're done.
It's not a beta version. It just for fun ;)

P.S.: Amogh Datar, can you play it?
KX - Out of Time
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Re: KX - Out of Time Beta 0.5

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

yourantumayel69 wrote: June 20th, 2020, 2:02 pm P.S.: Amogh Datar, can you play it?
KX - Out of Time
Very easy mod... I don't have time to play too easy mods. I will definitely try the graphics in my mods. :)
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)