Temple of Chaos

SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Temple of Chaos

Post by SuavePrince »

Hi.. this mod(I remember that I was going to create this mod with yawqsx, but after creating level 4 and 5..he decided to create Prince of persia Impossible)so,I create this mod, but I forgot many strange tricks, that's why I could not upload it..so.. play all levels..level 14 Nice n hard..many.many new tricks,bugs,n other stuff..yes,this mod is very very hard..coming soon easy mod..im very busy..
Attachments
Temple of Chaos.zip
(353.18 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Temple of Chaos

Post by Norbert »

David wrote: August 29th, 2015, 12:21 pmAlso, around 0:32 is "Temple of Chaos". I can't find it on the forum or PoPOT. Is that an unreleased mod?
Apparently this has now been released (post above), and apparently I overlooked this release...

Or maybe not? I do vaguely remember thinking 'If SuavePrince writes he "forgot" tricks used in this mod, some or even many levels may never be finishable by anyone ever, especially since he writes the "mod is very very hard".'

I think maybe I just thought 'Another impossible mod, I'll ignore this one...'

Strange. :)
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

Norbert wrote: January 2nd, 2019, 3:29 pm
David wrote: August 29th, 2015, 12:21 pmAlso, around 0:32 is "Temple of Chaos". I can't find it on the forum or PoPOT. Is that an unreleased mod?
Apparently this has now been released (post above), and apparently I overlooked this release...

Or maybe not? I do vaguely remember thinking 'If SuavePrince writes he "forgot" tricks used in this mod, some or even many levels may never be finishable by anyone ever, especially since he writes the "mod is very very hard".'

I think maybe I just thought 'Another impossible mod, I'll ignore this one...'

Strange. :)
Yes..but its possible,i pass all levels..yes,is very hard,i know how pass..but forget the trick..i cant create easy mod,is impossible for me..
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

The author tell me You passed level 1?!

I passed: 1-15-24-13-24-4-19-12-16.... still 8 rooms and confused...I'll think ...very many small and new gimmicks....But think through week will pass the entire 1 level of!
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Already took the sword!

Check yourself personally level 3. In SDLPoP is not included, and in DOSBox hangs?
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Levels pass in SDLPoP. I can also go in the DOSBox.
https://www.popot.org/custom_levels.php?mod=0000194

Almost has passed 1 level of and got lost.... There are good tricks!
SuavePrince!!! The author could you tell me I correctly of walking on rooms??? Here is my video:
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

YURA wrote: October 5th, 2019, 9:39 am Levels pass in SDLPoP. I can also go in the DOSBox.

SuavePrince!!! The author could you tell me I correctly of walking on rooms??? Here is my video:
Very nice,you take a little shorcut in minute 3:05,but dont worry,its ok,minute 5:36 you first error,you need use left way..
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

SuavePrince wrote: October 5th, 2019, 7:31 pm
YURA wrote: October 5th, 2019, 9:39 am Levels pass in SDLPoP. I can also go in the DOSBox.

Very nice,you take a little shorcut in minute 3:05,but dont worry,its ok,minute 5:36 you first error,you need use left way..
Thank you for advice and hint! I'll go the other way...
Do I have to take the sword or without it, you can go from 1st level?
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

YURA wrote: October 5th, 2019, 8:37 pm
SuavePrince wrote: October 5th, 2019, 7:31 pm

Thank you for advice and hint! I'll go the other way...
Do I have to take the sword or without it, you can go from 1st level?
Is Necessary
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

SuavePrince wrote: October 11th, 2018, 2:32 am Hi.. this mod(I remember that I was going to create this mod with yawqsx, but after creating level 4 and 5..he decided to create Prince of persia Impossible)so,I create this mod, but I forgot many strange tricks, that's why I could not upload it..so.. play all levels..level 14 Nice n hard..many.many new tricks,bugs,n other stuff..yes,this mod is very very hard..coming soon easy mod..im very busy..
How or why are you so lucky, my mods aren't very downloaded ;)
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

I drink the blue jug (trigger) in room 5, and he doesn't open the wire cutters in room 8....???... not working- - - check as author.
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Drinking a blue jug (trigger) in room 5 and it doesn't open the chomper in room 8....???... not working- - - check as author.
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

YURA wrote: October 11th, 2019, 10:01 pm Drinking a blue jug (trigger) in room 5 and it doesn't open the chomper in room 8....???... not working- - - check as author.
??? blue drink??
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

SuavePrince wrote: October 11th, 2019, 10:29 pm
YURA wrote: October 11th, 2019, 10:01 pm Drinking a blue jug (trigger) in room 5 and it doesn't open the chomper in room 8....???... not working- - - check as author.
??? blue drink??
YURA is referring to the blue potion in room 5 that activates room 8 upper left.
As far as I can tell, it works. But I didn't fully test the level.
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Norbert wrote: October 11th, 2019, 11:04 pm
SuavePrince wrote: October 11th, 2019, 10:29 pm
??? blue drink??
YURA is referring to the blue potion in room 5 that activates room 8 upper left.
As far as I can tell, it works. But I didn't fully test the level.
Passed level and in SDLPoP and DOSBOX - - - the trigger is not included...???

The video shows everything and how the trigger works....

The trigger does not open, but closes. Looked on map is closed (worked) lattice # 2 in room 18. Is it a glitch or a bug?