New levels!

Shock-worker
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

New levels!

Post by Shock-worker »

I've made four new series of levels (marked s "Shock-worker's..." or simply by the [i]SW[/i] "logo"). If you wonna download them, go on [url]http://www.princed.com.ar/artworks/[/url]. You may read there the descriptions of each of the series...:-)
Hobbit
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Hobbit »

Nice levels
Sangria

For your new level, how could get through level 4

Post by Sangria »

Dear Editor,

I've had a great time trying out your new levels, they are awesome, i love them so much.

Yet, for level 4, I've got stuck with the mirror place, where the trigger would shut down so that i could'nt do anything there nor I could use the long jump to pass through the mirror.

Thanks!
Shock-worker
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Mirror

Post by Shock-worker »

I don't know exaktly, which of the series you mean..., but I've a "jumping tip". If you're standing on a two-block-wide place, you're able to apply the long jump too (although in the original levels it wasn't necessary to use) - step to the edge, from which you want to jump - then hold an [b] opposite direction[/b] arrow (but without "shift") for a very short time. When Prince begins to run away from the edge, change quickly the direction while running and when he changes the direction, press imediately the up arrow - Prince will do a normal long jump...:-)

Post by Guest »

The server from the link is dead!

Would u please kindly send all these levels to me, i remembered playing them all..but never finished them!

By the way, i remember play a LEVEL 1 was very very remarkable!! keep stepping on the lossen tile and move 1 step forward.. that one was SOOO COOL!!!

send it to me if possible, thanks matthew222@hotmail.com
poirot
Developer
Developer

Post by poirot »

sorry about the server, I'll fix it as soon as I get back from my vacations

Post by Guest »

Dear all,

sorry i just couldn't hold and wait until you finished your vacation hahaaha...

you know what, i have created 2 levels, which is level 1 and 2. and now showing you guys.

These 2 levels are tested, and proven to be breakable but they are very bitchy.

I made them very bitchy.... experience solves the problem anyway.

e-mail me if u want it, matthew222@hotmail.com

Enjoy
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

Anonymous wrote:Dear all,

sorry i just couldn't hold and wait until you finished your vacation hahaaha...

you know what, i have created 2 levels, which is level 1 and 2. and now showing you guys.

These 2 levels are tested, and proven to be breakable but they are very bitchy.

I made them very bitchy.... experience solves the problem anyway.

e-mail me if u want it, matthew222@hotmail.com

Enjoy
This should be posted in a new topic...however I've seen your levels and they are very good!! I've noticed that you love loose floors :wink:
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond
hanswurst
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by hanswurst »

I'm sorry that I hven't checked this forum for a long time. Download my level sets from here...:-)
hanswurst
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by hanswurst »

FYI hanswurst is my commonly used nick, for that reason form now I use it in my activities related with the PoP1 too...
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

how long have you been building levels? if I'm not wrong they are 6 mods with 12 levels!!! for a total of 72!!
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond
Autor_Serwisu
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Autor_Serwisu »

Hi! May I add Your levels to Unofficial PoP Service -> http://www.princeofpersia.prv.pl?
matthewl222
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by matthewl222 »

Dear Hanswurt,

First, thanks for these lovely levels, i have a great time playing them.

Yet, may i ask u some questions regarding Level 5, in level set 6. Room 18.

In that room, i had to get rid of the loosen floor on Room 17,28 in order to climb up and trigger the level gate and also save the loosen floor for the long jump at the end to reach the level gate. Yet, when i entered that room, i couldn't manage to get rid of that loosen floor without falling down to the spike or destory the loosen floor on the left (so that i can't reach the ending gate at the end), pls advice,

Thanks.

Matthew