3 mods more!

robert
Sultan
Sultan

3 mods more!

Post by robert »

Hola hello! Well here are 3 more mods of POP 1 v1.0, they are Miracles Don't Exist (5th mod created), Lost In The Castle (6th mod), The Terrible Experience (7th mod).

Now the tips and screenshots:

Miracles Don't Exist

Simple and easy levels. It comes in original graphics and snes graphics.

Link :arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/?a5mosmn2oo7y3u6

Image Image
Image Image

Lost In The Castle

Simple levels with some tricks.

Link :arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/?h7mlcn8milaag1s

Image Image

The Terrible Experience

More simple levels, don't be guided by the name, they aren't impossible ;)

Link :arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/?u2dgglxfafh03y7

Image Image

They all come with readme, READ IT! I hope you like these mods, please comment, positive if it is possible.

More tips:
-Miracles Don't Exist is in snes console too! If you want to play it you must play the pc version first. I will post it soon.
-Next mods will be a little different ;)
This will be my face if you can't win any of my mods
Razor17
Efendi
Efendi

Re: 3 mods more!

Post by Razor17 »

Finished all your 3 new mods. For my taste a bit too easy, but I liked the many guards. Some guy called Nico got even 20:32 in the SNES version I only got it in 9:50 :lol:
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Razor17 wrote:Finished all your 3 new mods. For my taste a bit too easy, but I liked the many guards. Some guy called Nico got even 20:32 in the SNES version I only got it in 9:50 :lol:
Yes, that guy is ME! , it's my second name :lol: . My mods are too easy, aren't they? ;) . Well I like when mods are simple, easy and look like if they were the original, when I play a challenging mod, as many of those in pop total pack, I find them too difficult for me and I don't like them, not saying that they aren't good.
Hope you like my next 3 mods, with some changes that you didn't see in the other mods. And then I'll post the snes version of "miracles don't exist".
EstebanFT
Efendi
Efendi

Post by EstebanFT »

I also want to do that in my mod Prince of Persia: Dungeon of Hell but not how.

I will look today in the level editor to see if I have luck.
Download my Prince of Persia Snes Mod: Dungeons Of Hell (With new level color tilesets):
http://www.forum.princed.org/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=3064
Razor17
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Razor17 »

Yeah I thought it was your name :lol:
Yes you're right if the mods are too hard they don't make fun. Did you play the "Dusk Mod 1.3"? It's challenging but also makes fun. I don't really know what you're saying, you have already postet the SNES version of "Miracles Don't Exist", I have already written in my former comment that I played it in 9:20. Or did you mean something else?
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

The snes version of Miracles Don't Exist that I was talking about is the snes console version with 20 levels, what I posted is the pc version with snes graphics, which were made by "brain" I think.
I'll give you 2 pics and you will understand better:

Image Image

If you observe carefully you'll see that the first pic is level 1 just like in pc version, and the second is level 5 in snes, but in pc is level 4, just like the original ;)
Razor17
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Razor17 »

Ah ok understood. So you just change it in snes graphics but the game stays the same? Or have you created 20 levels? Would be funny to beat the snes end bosses on the computer :lol:
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Razor17 wrote:Ah ok understood. So you just change it in snes graphics but the game stays the same? Or have you created 20 levels? Would be funny to beat the snes end bosses on the computer :lol:
Imagine that my POP mod Miracles Don't Exist is the original made by Jordan Mechner. As I know he had make the pc version first, (imagine that they are the levels that you have played). Then he made it for snes console, with new levels (as in level 4, 6, 15, 16, etc.) and the same levels but with some modifications, for example the mouse level in pc (level 8) is different than the mouse level in snes (level 13). Another example, in mirror level in pc (level 4) there is one only mirror, and in snes (level 5) there other mirrors and one that you run to pass it.
In brief I made my mod in that way, followed by the original.

If you're still in doubt just wait for me to post the mod. ;)
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

robert wrote: October 15th, 2011, 5:10 am Lost In The Castle

Simple levels with some tricks.

Link :arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/?h7mlcn8milaag1s
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.