New 3 mods of POP1!

robert
Sultan
Sultan

New 3 mods of POP1!

Post by robert »

Hi, as you saw I post 3 mods! Their names are Prince Of Persia The Revenge (my 2nd mod created), The Last Of The Firsts (the 3rd), and The Trivial Prince (the 4th), remember the names are just names, they doesn't mean anything :D
Here are them:

The Revenge

It has some difficult levels, although it has many life potions. Some are inspired in POP 2 levels, like level 4 (image 2)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?a86y6a384xjt3ak

Image Image

The Last Of The Firsts

Simple levels, but has some traps in advanced levels and harder guards.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?a3vccz3v6dg7hln

Image Image

The Trivial Prince

Tricky levels, and a little long. Try not to loose many times

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?njuc1lxrx1x2zs0

Image Image

They all come with a Readme. Save your progress constantly.

Hope you like them ;) I'll post more mods as soon as you played these first.
This will be my face if you can't win any of my mods
Razor17
Efendi
Efendi

Re: New 3 mods of POP1!

Post by Razor17 »

I have just finished The Last Of The Firsts. Interesting mod and I liked the guards very much. But beating Jaffar is much too easy give him 100 hit points and I'm happy :lol: Or make him as hard as in the SNES version :lol: I have just started The Trivial Prince, got to level 5 until now. It also seems very interesting good work ;)
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Razor17 wrote:I have just finished The Last Of The Firsts. Interesting mod and I liked the guards very much. But beating Jaffar is much too easy give him 100 hit points and I'm happy :lol: Or make him as hard as in the SNES version :lol: I have just started The Trivial Prince, got to level 5 until now. It also seems very interesting good work ;)
Yeah I know, but with roomshaker I can make it as hard as it is now, it allows me to put skill 10 maxium, and it is nothing difficult compared to snes version. In one of my mods the vizier has 15 lives.
I think 100 is too much :lol:
Razor17
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Razor17 »

In my opinion it isn't, when I was younger I used to lose against the vizier. But today there's no guard I can't beat, my favourite eminies are still the fat blue guard in level 6 and the first opponent in level 8 in the original version, but none of them makes me lose the game. Nevertheless I like your mods and I'm looking forward to your 15 lifes Jaffar ;)
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Razor17 wrote:In my opinion it isn't, when I was younger I used to lose against the vizier. But today there's no guard I can't beat, my favourite eminies are still the fat blue guard in level 6 and the first opponent in level 8 in the original version, but none of them makes me lose the game. Nevertheless I like your mods and I'm looking forward to your 15 lifes Jaffar ;)
Me too, I used to loose in every level, and with my dad we always used to compete for how long we complete the game each one. But now I can beat every guard, of course in easy mods. Well... I hope someone else post a comment because otherwise I could not post more nicier mods :(
However thanks to you for playing my mods.
Razor17
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Razor17 »

No problem I really like playing these old games although I'm very alone with this opinion among same-aged people. I have just finished your 3 mods and you make me happy if you will post more modification of yours if you have more of them ;) I just think there are a lot of people who are not registred so they play your games but don't leave a comment it doens't have to mean they don't enjoy it as I do :)
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

Razor17 wrote:No problem I really like playing these old games although I'm very alone with this opinion among same-aged people. I have just finished your 3 mods and you make me happy if you will post more modification of yours if you have more of them ;) I just think there are a lot of people who are not registred so they play your games but don't leave a comment it doens't have to mean they don't enjoy it as I do :)
Well I'm happier if you are happy :D , of course I will post more mods (specifically this weekend). Yes your right, in my mediafire account says the number of downloads of each mod, not much but I am satisfied.
As I have a lot of mods I will post them little by little.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

robert wrote: September 29th, 2011, 2:07 am The Last Of The Firsts
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.