Want your help!

mickey96
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Want your help!

Post by mickey96 »

This will base itself from LITF I. I want to form a team called Miliclan and I want to form a division, 2D Miliclan.

It is called Final LITF: The Plot of Steel.

Story:
Seria (princess) fell asleep in a dream and she caught Steel (Jaffar) in the dream. So Kariba (prince) has to rescue her!

I'll watch the project.
Refueled my car! Now I can keep going!
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Want your help!

Post by mk1995 »

Isn't a one-man team more than enough for a PoP-MOD? And even if you need people to help you work on it, what kind of abilities do you require? Artists? Musicians? Mappers?
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
mickey96
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Post by mickey96 »

Artists, musicians and mappers.

I'm having problems with Mediafire so I've uploaded a alpha version,
of Final LITF: TPOS to sendspace.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vgxmwl
Refueled my car! Now I can keep going!
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

mickey96 wrote:Artists, musicians and mappers.
And you're the story writer, correct?

Well, basically you can't really think of many variations for the story in a PoP MOD. It always goes like this: "Good guy falls in love with princess, bad guy snatches her away, bad guy sends good guy into dungeon, bad guy gives princess some time to decide (Marry bad guy or die), good guy gets outta the dungeons, good guy kills bad guy, good guy saves princess, good guy becomes Prince of Godknowswhat."

Are you intending to to one of the three things (artist, musician, mapper)? If not, think over it again. In a team, you're not the boss, but a teammate. That's why it's called "team". However, since you're going to be the one who founds the team, your teammates might demand money for their deeds. So, if you're not prepared for the toll, try to fetch together some hobbyists.

Still, I'll stick to my statement: It's better to do a PoP MOD alone. It really doesn't require an entire team.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Rick
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Rick »

Forget making a mod. Making the actual original game was pretty much a one-man job, with an Apple ][, in the late 1980s. Technically his brother was filmed for the animations, and his father did the music, but he did absolutely everything else from start to finish by himself.