Temple of Chaos

SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Temple of Chaos

Post by SuavePrince »

YURA wrote: January 8th, 2020, 3:22 pm I'm tired of asking the author....if he doesn't answer, I won't go through his Mods again....You will show or hint at the right beginning... and I don't need to talk myself out of it, or anything like that.... a good position of explanation....constant errors in Your game....then we alter something and so on....as a result, no other game is 100% done....very offensive and annoying...am asking already 3 th month show the beginning of 5 level and hear only one thing, me once....if you're a Pro...you should record a video for 1 minute and post it, not look for excuses....

You spend more time communicating on this forum than on business....on 1 - 3 hours communicate, and on 1 minute ....it's a pity that is....
:) take it easy, if you cant fall in level 05,sorry, try other level, you need find some tricks,i cant help you,for example, when pass mod prince unique,extre,extrem 2 n impossible, never ask help to nikolay ermi,..
minute 0:53
Level 05 trick similar..you need hit the wall,is a hard trick,remember,all trick you need learn use distance... good luck
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

SuavePrince wrote: January 9th, 2020, 3:17 am
YURA wrote: January 8th, 2020, 3:22 pm I'm tired of asking the author....if he doesn't answer, I won't go through his Mods again....You will show or hint at the right beginning... and I don't need to talk myself out of it, or anything like that.... a good position of explanation....constant errors in Your game....then we alter something and so on....as a result, no other game is 100% done....very offensive and annoying...am asking already 3 th month show the beginning of 5 level and hear only one thing, me once....if you're a Pro...you should record a video for 1 minute and post it, not look for excuses....

You spend more time communicating on this forum than on business....on 1 - 3 hours communicate, and on 1 minute ....it's a pity that is....
:) take it easy, if you cant fall in level 05,sorry, try other level, you need find some tricks,i cant help you,for example, when pass mod prince unique,extre,extrem 2 n impossible, never ask help to nikolay ermi,..

Level 05 trick similar..you need hit the wall,is a hard trick,remember,all trick you need learn use distance... good luck
Question:
This is not the trick, show it in practice....spend only 30 seconds on the video....it's not that long!?
Attachments
5ур.png
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

YURA wrote: January 9th, 2020, 9:27 am
SuavePrince wrote: January 9th, 2020, 3:17 am

Question:
This is not the trick, show it in practice....spend only 30 seconds on the video....it's not that long!?
Yes,you need hit in the block,like you red line,.. i forget the distance,the trick is glance off ....is hard trick,
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Norbert! Tell me on the site there is such a trick?
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

YURA wrote: January 9th, 2020, 8:50 pm Norbert! Tell me on the site there is such a trick?
Must be a new trick (that I don't know of).
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

SuavePrince!
Thanks for the level 5 tips!

Level 4. Room 19 - also without errors?
Attachments
19к.png
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

YURA wrote: January 10th, 2020, 8:13 pm SuavePrince!
Thanks for the level 5 tips!

Level 4. Room 19 - also without errors?
Its a trick,you know da trick..need hang,run n stop..for example look level 01 impossible mod. min. 1:01
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Thanks for the tips!
We must try to pass all your Mods:
viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3678

Passed level 4 !!!!
Very hard and tough...guys don't watch it on video...try it yourself and you will understand everything....there are a lot of tricks, every room is a trick.....
Can be was and take still 1 life in room 22, but already there forces, slightly later....

So and not broke a start 5 level of... about 1000 times tried....I'll keep going until I get it.... can you show me a video of what this trick looks like???
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

Wow..amazing,but you need take lp ,but its ok...try level 10,you can beat first room??
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

SuavePrince wrote: January 12th, 2020, 2:51 am Wow..amazing,but you need take lp ,but its ok...try level 10,you can beat first room??
I can't take life...I'm constantly dying...I think about 2 ways, if you tell me what is correct-I will think how to pass and what trick to perform. (red or blue)?

I have already defeated the beginning of level 10 !!!

I will go through the levels, in order and in time...
Attachments
4-22К.png
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

Oh yes,maybe need add lp,i forget,because take LP its a trick..but you beat level 04 perfect...
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Request to All!!! Help to start level 5! Can have someone make already 7 days have been arguing and punch and camping on p.....it doesn't work...
Show the video...I pass in SDLPop-1.20
More than 1000 times jumped....and you can't start a level?!
Attachments
5ур.png
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

Hey,i forget da distance,because if you want do it da tirck ,you need found the distance..but is hard,so, you can add green potion ,delete the torch n put green potion..still hard..
Kaslghnoon
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Kaslghnoon »

SuavePrince wrote: January 16th, 2020, 7:24 am Hey,i forget da distance,because if you want do it da tirck ,you need found the distance..but is hard,so, you can add green potion ,delete the torch n put green potion..still hard..
Do you mean precise distance from the top row to the wall? Did the original solution require a standing jump or a running jump toward the wall? To me, this looks different from the original level 9 and Prince of Wateria's level 8 trick because their room-changes occur before the falls become fatal.
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

SuavePrince wrote: January 16th, 2020, 7:24 am Hey,i forget da distance,because if you want do it da tirck ,you need found the distance..but is hard,so, you can add green potion ,delete the torch n put green potion..still hard..
A big request - do it yourself, as the author!