Prince's Adventure

Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Prince's Adventure

Post by Norbert »

Dh73 wrote: March 5th, 2020, 3:56 pmthis is the wrong way, the true exit is in another place
Ouch. :lol:
It's a good thing you can give hints, or players would try tricks there forever.
Although it does indeed look impossible, no way to jump on the loose tile that fast...
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

Norbert wrote: March 5th, 2020, 5:44 pm
Dh73 wrote: March 5th, 2020, 3:56 pmthis is the wrong way, the true exit is in another place
Ouch. :lol:
It's a good thing you can give hints, or players would try tricks there forever.
Although it does indeed look impossible, no way to jump on the loose tile that fast...
oh yes, I agree, in fact I said to Yura and I forgot write this on my ReadMe file, but if a way or a trick doesn't work many time, I thought that need to explore to find a different way or method; however, Yura reported that there are 2 possibles new tricks (see previous discussions on this topic) : please, check them for to confirm .
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

Dh73 wrote: March 5th, 2020, 6:18 pm Yura reported that there are 2 possibles new tricks (see previous discussions on this topic) : please, check them for to confirm .
Only 1... The second one is already added...
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Thank you for your help! Here's level 12:

There is not enough time for levels 13 and 14....I will add 10 minutes to get to the final!
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

YURA wrote: March 5th, 2020, 6:55 pm Thank you for your help! Here's level 12:

There is not enough time for levels 13 and 14....I will add 10 minutes to get to the final!
yes, sure: when you know the whole solution of mod, you will complete the game with about 15 minutes left; thank you for playing ;)
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Great mod! Dh73, please keep creating more and more such mods... We love to see such creative levels!

YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Level 13... be careful and careful not to close the exit for the fight with Jafar!!!

14 level and final, I look at the map will be like in a maze.... but you have to go through this maze to get to the Princess!!!
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: March 5th, 2020, 8:42 pm Great mod! Dh73, please keep creating more and more such mods... We love to see such creative levels!
yes sure, I hope this, in fact you too inspired me for new ideas, like in your last mod on level 10 with broken rooms, it has been done very well, also you did a great job: thank you very much for your support :)
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

YURA wrote: March 5th, 2020, 8:50 pm Level 13... be careful and careful not to close the exit for the fight with Jafar!!!

14 level and final, I look at the map will be like in a maze.... but you have to go through this maze to get to the Princess!!!
yes, being last level (not counting secret level 15) without time running out, I prefered make it very complex: thanks for your support :)
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Dh73 wrote: March 6th, 2020, 12:29 am
YURA wrote: March 5th, 2020, 8:50 pm Level 13... be careful and careful not to close the exit for the fight with Jafar!!!

yes, being last level (not counting secret level 15) without time running out, I prefered make it very complex: thanks for your support :)
I don't see level 15? How to get to it?
I saved the Princess at level 14!
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Dh73 wrote: March 5th, 2020, 11:57 pm yes sure, I hope this, in fact you too inspired me for new ideas, like in your last mod on level 10 with broken rooms, it has been done very well, also you did a great job: thank you very much for your support :)
Yes, I have got inspired from Repetition Of Time. If you see the levels, they are created with immense care and knowledge. You can also get some ideas if you play those levels, it's quite different and very much fun to play.
I am out of ideas for now, so my next MOD would be by the end of this month...

Do you have any ideas, where to get ideas? :lol:

Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

YURA wrote: March 6th, 2020, 3:43 am

oh, don't worry: It's an Easter egg ! if you check the map of level 14 there is a secret path with an exit door: after have discovered how to get there, you will go to Copy protection Potion level, but if you complete it, you cannot save the princess and not finish the game, returning to Dos: it's all written in my ReadMe file .
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

Dh73 wrote: March 6th, 2020, 11:52 am

oh, don't worry: It's an Easter egg ! if you check the map of level 14 there is a secret path with an exit door: after have discovered how to get there, you will go to Copy protection Potion level, but if you complete it, you cannot save the princess and not finish the game, returning to Dos: it's all written in my ReadMe file .
Did I pass your MOD-211 correctly or not?!
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

YURA wrote: March 6th, 2020, 3:15 pm
Dh73 wrote: March 6th, 2020, 11:52 am

Did I pass your MOD-211 correctly or not?!
oh yes, sure, don't worry, it has been a good job, passed very correctly: Potion level is an extra variant, nothing special :)
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

All levels of the MOD-211:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ELfeoe ... KkDP9PAC7E

You have very interesting and wonderful Mods.... keep creating them .. they are not only popular with children , but also very interesting for us adults, more wit and puzzles!!!