Escape From Illusion

4DPlayer

Re: Escape From Illusion

Post by 4DPlayer »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: March 21st, 2020, 6:34 pm Nice PDF!
Thanks
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

4DPlayer wrote: March 21st, 2020, 5:49 pm
Also, for those who want the giant fat guard graphics, I included a FAT.DAT here with them. Please use this .DAT since the giant fat guard in my game uses SHADOW.DAT instead of FAT.DAT and it's a little inconvenient to use SHADOW.DAT for a giant fat guard.
FAT.DAT

Thank you, 4DPlayer! You had give me giant fatso guard, but I need default fatso guard too (see the picture below)
Attachments
20200322_082850.png
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

yourantumayel69 wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 3:29 am but I need default fatso guard too (see the picture below)
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'default fatso'. Do you mean you want that color palette on the regular fat guard or something else?
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

4DPlayer wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 4:08 am
yourantumayel69 wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 3:29 am but I need default fatso guard too (see the picture below)
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'default fatso'. Do you mean you want that color palette on the regular fat guard or something else?
I meant, color palette on the regular fat guard. Because I have a time for create my new mod.

I forgot about potion colours in your mod, such as health, life, poison, open, reversible, and feather fall. :)
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

yourantumayel69 wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 4:34 am
I meant, color palette on the regular fat guard. Because I have a time for create my new mod.
Alright, I see. I can easily make one tomorrow.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

4DPlayer wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 6:06 am
yourantumayel69 wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 4:34 am
Alright, I see. I can easily make one tomorrow.
Thank you. By the way, you leave YouTube, I cannot find, why?
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

yourantumayel69 wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 6:37 am By the way, you leave YouTube, I cannot find, why?
Maybe it was a premature decision on my part, but among other reasons it was because of the new YouTube policies.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

That's alright.
Please help me, I don't know about description of potions in your mod (Escape from Illusion), such as health, life, poison, open, reversible, and feather fall.
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

yourantumayel69 wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 4:37 pm Please help me, I don't know about description of potions in your mod (Escape from Illusion), such as health, life, poison, open, reversible, and feather fall.
The idea behind changing all the potion colors here was to create a challenge for the player. As you play and test each potion, you’ll be able to tell which heals, which works like a green potion, and so on. However, the white and gold potions have similar colors, so at times you may mistakenly take a white potion for a gold one.

If you really want to know now which potion does what, there’s a page in the PDF document included in the mod’s files which tells which is which in a way.
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

prince777 wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 11:44 pm Level 1 and 2a
Nice
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

4DPlayer wrote: March 21st, 2020, 5:49 pm It is completed. :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not play the mod in SDLPoP since many hacks to PRINCE.EXE aren't recognized by SDLPoP. This will give less of a strangeness to the mod and will make Level 5 unfinishable from the start. SDLPoP also may crash on startup if it's set to load this mod. If not, it will definitely crash on level 10.
This MOD should only be played in Dosbox ? or is there a program of some sort?
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

YURA wrote: March 24th, 2020, 8:20 am This MOD should only be played in Dosbox ? or is there a program of some sort?
Only be played in DOSBOX. ;)
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

I think SDLPoP can work till Level 9...
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: March 24th, 2020, 10:41 am I think SDLPoP can work till Level 9...
:shock: :?
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: March 24th, 2020, 8:20 am This MOD should only be played in Dosbox ? or is there a program of some sort?
It can indeed by played in DOSBox, but not SDLPop or any other program. If you use Dosbox, you should be fine.