Multiverses

atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Re: Multiverses

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 31st, 2020, 6:27 am I watched the video and I saw I could drop shortcut rates, however this is still easy :/
The problem with broken room links is that they behave quite strange, and some or the other person can definitely find loopholes to finish level quickly. An example I remember is your previous mod, level 10. I finished in a min! :P
Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 31st, 2020, 6:27 am I need to make mods like the mods of SuavePrince or yaqsxw, so I will make sure to add more hard tricks
You need to know almost all tricks and use ways which aren't quite obvious. You will have to confuse the player and make them find (or better force) them to go through the way and on the way, they will face a lot of problems. For an example, you can refer SuavePrince's Demo Mod Level 10
It took me almost a day to finish the level. Maybe take some inspiration from it! :P
Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 31st, 2020, 6:27 am I will also make my last easy mod without broken rooms.
Yes, but confuse the player. There should be something different and challenging for the player. It shouldn't be just a run from left to right, or top to bottom.
Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 31st, 2020, 6:27 am Some life potions are not supposed to be obtainable, I will fix that in the future.
Yes, never expect the player to go through the way you initially planned. They will find some or the other way.
Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 31st, 2020, 6:27 am For last, the broken rooms instead of making the mod harder they make it more vulnerable, I will use them less or stop using them.
Yup! :P
Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 31st, 2020, 6:27 am Wait for Greyscales!
Goodbye 🖐️ (for now)
Waiting to see more of your mods! All the best!!! :) :cool:
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)