Odd room linking?

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
flowerzink
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Odd room linking?

Post by flowerzink »

I think the title says it all, I've played some mods where you get to different rooms depending on which tile you exit the current room.

I was wondering if it's possible in RoomShaker and if not, which editor supports it?

Thanks
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Odd room linking?

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

Unfortunately, Roomshaker doesn't support. I wish it did. Some programs that do are Princed V2.5 and Princedit. Of course, after the odd room linking is set in place, Roomshaker will think the levels are corrupt. Another way to open it and making any finishing touches is through Apoplexy. What I do is make everything in the level, then write down which rooms will be oddly linked in which direction. Then I go to Princed V2.5 and do the linkage. If I find a mistake, I usually remove the linkage and correct it in Roomshaker, or if I'm lazy, I'll use Apoplexy. Also, it's not dependent on your tile. It would be cool if it was, but it's not. If you have a room linked to the right, every tile you go to the right on will lead to that room. The same applies to left, up, and down.

I think I explained most of the basics. :mrgreen:
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
flowerzink
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by flowerzink »

Right thanks, I think I'll do the same as you
Mprudky
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Mprudky »

And how do I set across apoplexy?
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Don't you think making one topic is enough? There's no need to spread your question across the entire forum.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Mprudky
Efendi
Efendi

Post by Mprudky »

Hi everyone.
The connection in the rooms not Apoplexy.
Apoplexy While the picture, but you can not edit
The best program in conjunction rooms Princed 2.5
http://www.princed.org/downloads/