[ Solved ] which unofficial version of pop is it

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
samurai_01
Efendi
Efendi

[ Solved ] which unofficial version of pop is it

Post by samurai_01 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMLHYEVtjPA
the one who has posted it plays a completely different Prince of persia.... i am well aware of the unofficial releases like POP 4d and the great escape but this one is entirely different..
it would be great if anyone can provide me its download link...
i was also an ex-member of popuw.com and has recently found this site. I am glad to see popuw re-awakening.
i have some mobile games of POP that i downloaded from that site long back before it crashed... should i upload them??? if yes than where..
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: which unofficial version of pop is it

Post by mk1995 »

It's already in the title of the video. This MOD is by programmer, by the way.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

samurai_01 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMLHYEVtjPA
the one who has posted it plays a completely different Prince of persia.... i am well aware of the unofficial releases like POP 4d and the great escape but this one is entirely different..
it would be great if anyone can provide me its download link...
i was also an ex-member of popuw.com and has recently found this site. I am glad to see popuw re-awakening.
i have some mobile games of POP that i downloaded from that site long back before it crashed... should i upload them??? if yes than where..
If it's the same one that Starwindz and Programmer made, this is definitely on Prince of Persia total pack. Also the timer is in Czech so Programmer definitely had an input in this. Loads of people are making MODs now. There's The Tournament, And Hour In The Prison, Prince of Persia Pirates etc.
And I don't think you should upload the games - we have to be careful now... y'know, with copyright and legal issues...
~We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.~

~Every move you make creates your destiny...~
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Polish, Jenny. Polish. Programmer isn't Czech.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
samurai_01
Efendi
Efendi

Post by samurai_01 »

[/quote]There's The Tournament, And Hour In The Prison, Prince of Persia Pirates etc.
And I don't think you should upload the games - we have to be careful now... y'know, with copyright and legal issues...[/quote]

I have posted this after i was unsuccessful on google in searching the mods...
and i have searched the forums and have put in loads of efforts but still i couldn't find any downloads..
the question remains the same.... where can i download them
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

samurai_01
Efendi
Efendi

Post by samurai_01 »

i know i can have them HERE :o like this one
http://www.freeweb.hu/princepersia/en/downloads.htm
but still there is no umbrella post that covers all mods on site( download section doesnott have mods but mod tools)

i can't find a list of unofficial versions as it was at popuw.com I suppose .....
moreover musicmaker just named a few unofficial releases ... i can't get any... i have seen the mods on youtube only but never got download links :cry:
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Now why should we be careful due to legal issues? PoP1 is abandonware. And PoPUW didn't go down because of copyright issues, either.
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

mk1995 wrote:Polish, Jenny. Polish. Programmer isn't Czech.
Oh..yeah.. *cringes*
I did know that... it's just sometimes hard to tell Slovak languages apart - and I've been living with someone from Slovakia for a year. :P The point is, Programmer was serpently involved.
~We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.~

~Every move you make creates your destiny...~
samurai_01
Efendi
Efendi

Post by samurai_01 »

well after surfing thorough this site i came across viewtopic.php?f=73&t=875 and downloaded latest total pack and....... :shock: i got all versions of pop mod under one roof!!!! :D
i know every one knew it but why was noone answering straight?? :?:
and why can't we have some info for people who are new to mods of pop... until we don't tell people that such wonderful games also exist(POP MODS) then how can we expect them to play.
and a person like me who knew of mods but didn't knew how to download a mod... how can you expect you to help me??? please create a page regarding the mods, name all mods with due credits or atleast update viewtopic.php?f=67&t=554 this topic and all mods old and new can be listed here!!!!!

That would be of great HELP :idea:
Only then we can hope that this forum will be as live as popuw.com
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

samurai_01 wrote: i know every one knew it but why was noone answering straight?? :?:
I did post a link to that exact topic earlier on...
Veke wrote:Here.
but I guess I wasn't straight enough?
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

samurai_01 wrote:i know every one knew it but why was noone answering straight?? :?:
Well, how did you want to have it? "Click here for a free download of Total Pack"? Would that've been better?

Anyway, you've got yer Total Pack now, so I'll lock this thread. It's solved so we don't necessarily need any more posts in here.