Prince of Persia Rises - Dark Knight Rises Trailer Parody

Prince of Persia related subjects that do not have their own boards.
kj-5349
Sultan
Sultan

Prince of Persia Rises - Dark Knight Rises Trailer Parody

Post by kj-5349 »

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GTVb0QZ7hqk

A little trailer editing I did after being inspired by the actual Dark Knight Rises Trailer 3.
Enjoy!

Moved to a more appropriate forum. -mk1995
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Prince of Persia Rises - Dark Knight Rises Trailer Parod

Post by Norbert »

The video is not bad.
The ending made me laugh... :)

It appears the prince asks the princess (in an emotional voice): "What are you?"
That confused me a bit when I first watched the video, because I was being distracted by the "created with a non-activated version" watermark in the center of the video.
What OS are you using? There must be free editing software that doesn't add such a watermark...
kj-5349
Sultan
Sultan

Re: Prince of Persia Rises - Dark Knight Rises Trailer Parod

Post by kj-5349 »

The video is not bad.
The ending made me laugh...
Thanks, Norbert. Glad you enjoyed it. It was just something where I had great interest in two things, POP and Dark Knight, and thought of simply fusing together after being 'blown away' by that latest trailer.
Welcome back in the forum by the way, Norbert :)
That confused me a bit when I first watched the video, because I was being distracted by the "created with a non-activated version" watermark in the center of the video.
At the time I made this video, I only knew about AVS editor as a free trial video editor. I saw many videos being made with Sony Vegas, which unfortunately wasn't free software. This AVS editor anyway had to be registered (which I don't know what to do) to get activated.
What OS are you using? There must be free editing software that doesn't add such a watermark...
I'm still used to Win XP. As of now I have no idea which other video editor I can use. My Windows Movie Maker was sort of broken and I just simply found this AVS as the alternative

By the way, some custom levels already have expired links, i.e., opr's Dungeon Quest, mk1995's 4th levelset, musa's Lost in the Forest 4, perhaps others...
Fortunately, u had your own links for Moscow Tracer's Mirages of Persia.
When I had my hard-disk reformatted, I downloaded PR1.1 from your website and am now depending on your Cuspop page to continue with my mod. Thanks, as it came in handy when that time came.