Prince of Persia 2 Tricknasium - Walkthrough

zethholyblade
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Prince of Persia 2 Tricknasium - Walkthrough

Post by zethholyblade »

I don't wanna spoil the Prince of Persia 2 - Parkour mod yet so here you have the full walkthrough for Tricknasium instead. For those who may have trouble clearing certain areas in the game.

As you can probably tell, you can avoid many health potions and head straight to the exit in most levels, but I decided to get every single potion in here as well as perform every trick you'll need to do in order to acquire them :mrgreen:

And yes, I did edit the levels adding custom sounds and music with Sony Vegas Pro.
01 - WARM UP

New tricks you can learn are basic movement, basic dueling, looney tunes trickery, flame sword dueling.

02 - CAVES 1

New tricks you can learn are wall hopping / climbing (just jumping), platform dropping, spikes dodging.

03 - CAVES 2

New trick you can learn is confined space dueling.

04 - CAVES 3

New tricks you can learn are wall hopping / climbing (jog then jump & run and jump), confined space duel tricking, running skeleton guards mechanics.

05 - RUINS 1

New trick you can learn is duck-climbing for both wall-saws and semi-opened gates.

06 - RUINS 2

This is your first parkour exam.

07 - RUINS 3

New trick you can learn is the Leap of Faith (It's a 2-step run & jump done in between 3 platforms, starting by the half).

08 - RUINS 4

This is your second parkour exam.

09 - TEMPLE 1

New tricks you can learn are advanced dueling, wall-crusher & wall-saw dodging, floor-trap mechanics.

10 - TEMPLE 2

New tricks you can learn are shadow-mode mechanics & physics and shadow sword-bungee jump.

11 - TEMPLE 3

New trick you can learn is wall-crusher hopping.

12 - TEMPLE 4

New tricks you can learn are master dueling and stealthy sword-bungee jump.

I'll answer any question you may have.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Prince of Persia 2 Tricknasium - Walkthrough

Post by Norbert »

Nice job with the music and sound effects.
Makes watching the videos more enjoyable.
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

Wow,new tricks,i dont know tricks in pop2 need learn,I would like to see another pop2 player doing this :( .. hey amigo interesante tus trucos,aunque me gustaria haber visto por otro jugador,yo quise intentar subir el primer mod,pero tu ya lo habias subido y bueno,aunque me parecio bastante interesante...
zethholyblade
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Post by zethholyblade »

Norbert wrote:Nice job with the music and sound effects.
Makes watching the videos more enjoyable.
Thanks Norbert :mrgreen: I hope some of these videos gave you a couple of laughs too.
SuavePrince wrote:Wow,new tricks,i dont know tricks in pop2 need learn,I would like to see another pop2 player doing this :( .. hey amigo interesante tus trucos,aunque me gustaria haber visto por otro jugador,yo quise intentar subir el primer mod,pero tu ya lo habias subido y bueno,aunque me parecio bastante interesante...
Ehhhh no hay problema puedes hacer tu playthrough del Hardcore o Parkour mods, honestamente me gustaría ver a la gente pasarlo :P (o hasta verlos sufriendo jajaja). Lo que pasa es que mi me gusta subirlos editados como "mini-películas" y por eso hago videos así :)

Pero bueno, no subiré el walkthrough del Parkour mod hasta dentro de un tiempo, al menos esperando ver que alguien comparta sus aventuras (Por siacaso ese mod puede pasarse de diferentes formas) :) .

What I said was:
You may do either the Hardcore or Parkour mods playthrough, I'd honestly love to watch people beating them (or even struggling to do just that lol). Keep in mind I like to edit these videos and make them as "short-movies".

I won't upload the walkthrough for Parkour mod just yet, at least for a while as I wait for someone to share his adventures (By the way that mod can be completed following different pathways)

---

If any of you fellas happen to upload a walkthrough for the Parkour mod let me know, I'd love to watch :mrgreen:
SuavePrince
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by SuavePrince »

I cant share your videos...puedes hacer publicos tus videos?quiero mostrar algunos amigos para que puedan probar tu mod...