An "old" new palette for free

robert
Sultan
Sultan

An "old" new palette for free

Post by robert »

Hello!

I'm releasing this SMC file which contains a new palette so you can all use it in your own projects if you want to, since it's been sitting in the dust for over seven years and I don't plan on ever creating any more levels. The palette dates from 2013, so as you can see it is technically old stuff, but unused regardless (first level isn't even finnished). Inspiration came from Nosferatu's wide range of brown/copper/greenish tones, blue-teal from a dream I had back then, and some other stuff probably from experimenting in the editor. If you wish to use or edit the palette or the file, go ahead and perhaps credit me as well, no pressure though.

Note that the red castle episode uses grey and white aside from red because IIRC it was going to be two volcano levels and a boss level where it was only ashes and debris around. Executing the idea painted more complicated than I thought, thus why it remained incomplete.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Apparently I also borrowed the princess' look from the Sega Genesis version.

Download link:
NPL.zip
(588.48 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
This will be my face if you can't win any of my mods
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Re: An "old" new palette for free

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Hey, you're comeback!!!🤠🤠🤠
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.