My future mod

4DPlayer

Re: My future mod

Post by 4DPlayer »

As far as I know, Shauing is already working on a DOS levels for SNES mod.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

Black Princess wrote: October 12th, 2019, 12:45 am I want to release the DOS levels for SNES
Coming Soon ;)!
Don't give up, you can effectively use your creativity and use it in 21 levels
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

But, do not copy other's work
You have lost the chance to do it :(
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

Black Princess wrote: October 12th, 2019, 2:48 am
4DPlayer wrote: October 12th, 2019, 2:13 am As far as I know, Shauing is already working on a DOS levels for SNES mod.
Really? I want to play it
It hasn’t been finished yet.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Black Princess wrote: October 12th, 2019, 2:47 am So, I should do another thing :)
Besides Shauing, spartacus735 also said that'd make one. Both of them are about to show their own DOS version for SNES one, then, you also have you own idea about it, right? So, don't give up, just do it. And remember, how many PoP 1 versions exist out there? I played a few of them and they were the same, but each one of them, has their own style, their own tilesets and stuff, y'know? And people played them knowing this.
The SNES version was the one I saw something else besides 13 levels, 3 bosses, 1 ending and stuff. That version has musics, battles musics, more enemies and bosses, more levels with more rooms, more obstacles and even a training session! So, I really like to play SNES mods and besides those 2, would be cool to know that one more SNES mod's about to show up ^_^.
May the Moon light your path.
David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by David »

Black Princess wrote: October 12th, 2019, 5:48 pm This project will be cancelled because the game crashes at the end of the level 1 and I can't go further.
Can you upload the game so we can see why is it crashing?
Shauing
Calif
Calif

Post by Shauing »

Black Princess wrote: October 20th, 2019, 2:56 am The thing is that I deleted it :/
Besides I really want to leave this forum because I don't want to do mods, If you want you can delete my account, in fact I supplicate you to do it :cry:
But here on the forum we don't only do mods, we talk about Prince of Persia and even stuff unrelated to it. You shouldn't feel left out just because you don't want to do mods, you can share all you want about Prince of Persia or other things.
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: 30th Anniversary Port v1.1.5. Download it today!: viewtopic.php?p=29053#p29053
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: The Queen Of Light v2.6. Download it today! viewtopic.php?p=33174#p33174
Coco
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Coco »

...you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

I hope you know it
Emiliano Fierro wrote: November 4th, 2019, 9:18 pm I did something I should not do, I am Emiliano Fierro and Black Princess too, I created the account because Norbert enabled auto-deletion of my private massages and I wanted to avoid the banning, the only way was creating another account and so I did
I know I should be banned for this :cry: I know well what I did
Now Poirot! Falcury! And David! Do whatever you want with my account
Anyway Jalal will add some of my custom graphics and mods
Can anyone teach me to create exits in a SNES mod?
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

Right now I'm making Lihinghntom's Palace for SNES
(With different levels from the DOS version)
With broken rooms too :) :mrgreen: