The Queen Of Light (SNES Mod)

Shauing
Calif
Calif

Re: The Queen Of Light (SNES Mod)

Post by Shauing »

yourantumayel69 wrote: June 26th, 2020, 3:55 am Can you please give me picture for guard colour?
I don't really understand the question. Guard Palette? Of which one?
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: 30th Anniversary Port v1.1.5. Download it today!: viewtopic.php?p=29053#p29053
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: The Queen Of Light v2.6. Download it today! viewtopic.php?p=33174#p33174
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Shauing wrote: June 26th, 2020, 5:50 am I don't really understand the question. Guard Palette? Of which one?
I need guard palette
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
Shauing
Calif
Calif

Post by Shauing »

yourantumayel69 wrote: June 26th, 2020, 6:37 am I need guard palette
There's 18 possible guard palettes. Specifically, which one do you want?
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: 30th Anniversary Port v1.1.5. Download it today!: viewtopic.php?p=29053#p29053
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: The Queen Of Light v2.6. Download it today! viewtopic.php?p=33174#p33174
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Shauing wrote: June 27th, 2020, 12:07 am
yourantumayel69 wrote: June 26th, 2020, 6:37 am I need guard palette
There's 18 possible guard palettes. Specifically, which one do you want?
Please see this:
20200627_083303.jpg
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
Shauing
Calif
Calif

Post by Shauing »

yourantumayel69 wrote: June 27th, 2020, 3:33 am Please see this:20200627_083303.jpg
Here you go:
Spoiler: show
Queen Of Light Some Guard Palettes.png
Queen Of Light Some Guard Palettes.png (2.29 KiB) Viewed 6266 times
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Shauing wrote: June 27th, 2020, 7:37 am
yourantumayel69 wrote: June 27th, 2020, 3:33 am Please see this:20200627_083303.jpg
Here you go:
Spoiler: show
Queen Of Light Some Guard Palettes.png
Thanks for give me. :)
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Yeah :cool:

I liked the news! Needless to say, but, I played on "hard" mode. I got 5 Life Potions and I believe 'tis time, I beated wasting more time than before, hahaha. Or course, since there're new stuff, new challenges! One of them, dude, can't say to not spoil, but, I laughed instead of crying when I died :lol: Good stuff!
Still, it's cool that you made 2 versions, so "casual" players can enjoy it, too ;)
Congrats once again for the new update!
May the Moon light your path.
Shauing
Calif
Calif

Post by Shauing »

NITM-T wrote: June 29th, 2020, 5:57 pm Image

Yeah :cool:

I liked the news! Needless to say, but, I played on "hard" mode. I got 5 Life Potions and I believe 'tis time, I beated wasting more time than before, hahaha. Or course, since there're new stuff, new challenges! One of them, dude, can't say to not spoil, but, I laughed instead of crying when I died :lol: Good stuff!
Still, it's cool that you made 2 versions, so "casual" players can enjoy it, too ;)
Congrats once again for the new update!
Hey, I'm glad you played it again and liked the changes! You can spoil it for me via PM; I remember not changing stuff that much, only one somewhat major if I recall. Thank you, I'm very happy you had fun!
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Any new update I like to play it/them again. I just wait to forgot more before that, heh. I believe it about time to play Sunshine Remix, again. v.6.5, now. And there're 3 SNES mods I didn't beat, yet...

Oh, It's nothing serious. You said you didn't change that much, so, I think I forget more than was thinking :P Anyway, this photo is what I'm trying to say:
https://ibb.co/D4GBH3z
Instead of being pissed off, I just laughed. Probably 'cause I remember this thing, heh. Or course, your mods aren't like that, but, you know, right?

I just finished the training session, too. I always forgot to say that you give us hint there, it's nice! In my mods, I always put the same amount of characters for that "press button to continue". More than that, they like, "cross the line" and gets buggy or something. That's why my Twin Brother line says: "you was avenged, brother" instead: "you were...". I chose "," intead "were". In the end, both word're the same thing here, could say the same for USA, but needless to talk about this (who am I to talk about this, after all?), heh.
So, for "training 1,2..." you put new bigger lines and I needed the guys' help just to figure how to remove that number only for my Shadow's Story, hahaha.
You really do amazing jobs with your mods! You're welcome and indeed, I had fun playing them!
Shauing
Calif
Calif

Post by Shauing »

NITM-T wrote: June 30th, 2020, 10:17 am Any new update I like to play it/them again. I just wait to forgot more before that, heh. I believe it about time to play Sunshine Remix, again. v.6.5, now. And there're 3 SNES mods I didn't beat, yet...
Surprising to read that, knowing that you are a very skilled SNES PoP player.
NITM-T wrote: June 30th, 2020, 10:17 am Oh, It's nothing serious. You said you didn't change that much, so, I think I forget more than was thinking :P Anyway, this photo is what I'm trying to say:
https://ibb.co/D4GBH3z
Instead of being pissed off, I just laughed. Probably 'cause I remember this thing, heh. Or course, your mods aren't like that, but, you know, right?
Ah ha ha, yeah I don't like to troll players, but they still have to pay attention :P
NITM-T wrote: June 30th, 2020, 10:17 am I just finished the training session, too. I always forgot to say that you give us hint there, it's nice! In my mods, I always put the same amount of characters for that "press button to continue". More than that, they like, "cross the line" and gets buggy or something. That's why my Twin Brother line says: "you was avenged, brother" instead: "you were...". I chose "," intead "were". In the end, both word're the same thing here, could say the same for USA, but needless to talk about this (who am I to talk about this, after all?), heh.
So, for "training 1,2..." you put new bigger lines and I needed the guys' help just to figure how to remove that number only for my Shadow's Story, hahaha.
You really do amazing jobs with your mods! You're welcome and indeed, I had fun playing them!
Glad to read you played the training levels as well. Yeah, the character limit can be an issue so some cuts have to be made.
I'm really happy you like the mods I do and that you have fun with them! I do hope the next (and possibly final) one I bring up will be just as much fun and interesting to play.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Hahaha, thanks! Now and then, 2 or mores games I've/had difficult to beat them. There're some games that I didn't never finish them, which is too bad.

Sure thing ^_^.

I see. Well, I only do the simplester way aka copy and paste, hahaha *sigh*.
That's nice. I always have to thank you guys for your hard works to bring new mods and new kinds of hacks to us to apply in them and stuff for one of my beloved games! And that's cool to know you've more plans for the future! I'll be wainting for it. Good luck!
Shauing
Calif
Calif

Post by Shauing »

100% playthrough by GameLog. Really delighted by it:
Shauing
Calif
Calif

Post by Shauing »

Version 2.6 has been released:
https://bit.ly/PoPTQoLv26
https://bit.ly/PoPTQoL26CD
Change from V2.5:
- Passwords to empty levels are invalid now (Both versions).
(If any administrator can update the link on the first page, please, I'll appreciate it).
(Norbert, if you can, change the file on PoPOT.org with this one).
David
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by David »

Shauing wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 8:12 pm (If any administrator can update the link on the first page, please, I'll appreciate it).
Done: viewtopic.php?p=24927#p24927
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Shauing wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 8:12 pm(Norbert, if you can, change the file on PoPOT.org with this one).
Hi Shauing. Nowadays, authors can (submit and) edit their own mods. Simply login with your Shauing account, go to the mod's page, and click the "edit mod" link. Thanks.