Sword of Gold (Trailer & Download)

NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Re: Sword of Gold (Trailer & Download)

Post by NITM-T »

I got it. Thanks, Norbert! I thought that part was just a maze.
Yeah, hahaha. I made two mods like that, pretty hard, indeed (I already talked about them).
May the Moon light your path.
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

Norbert wrote: March 7th, 2018, 4:41 pm
NITM-T wrote: March 7th, 2018, 12:10 pmHow do I open this door: [...]
That gate is in level 4, room 5 (6).
Spoiler: show
I think you need to use the raise button hidden above the four torches.
But it's hard to tell, with all the fake tiles/walls, broken room links, etc.
NITM-T my friend, okay!
Norbert hit 99% the location the opening of the door, the false tiles and walls are of purpose to make it difficult!
Did you open it?

In this room you took a print with the door closed there are 4 torches just above.
It was to make you think that those 4 torches refer to the closed door!
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

How to defeat level 9? Play to the room with hammer mechanism, go to the left to the gate, but you can't get in, don't know how to go, can you record a video tutorial? By the way, I can't understand English, I translated it with translation software, some of the translation is wrong, please understand! There is no computer at home, I reply to you by mobile phone, Can't send picture. Can only describe like this! :) :) :)
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

Hello qq2807893292

I'll give you a tip that will be easy.
At the beginning the secret is to go left and jump and hold.
Then go down until you find the soul room, do not enter, you will have to jump
to enter the room and if it works it will take a step and fall into the
button to activate the portal sound if you can and because the sequence is right so far.
From there onwards is a sequence of rooms, you will have to hear the sound
from the portal in the other rooms that go to the final door if you don't get lost in the sequence.

https://prnt.sc/um4bzt
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 1:26 am Hello qq2807893292

button to activate the portal sound if you can and because the sequence is right so far.
from the portal in the other rooms that go to the final door if you don't get lost in the sequence.

Thank you. Now I have defeated this mod. This mod is too difficult. A lot of roads are unusual. Defeating some levels used to be abnormal. It's hard to think of the need to do this to pass these levels. I think the most difficult level is level 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19. These levels are really difficult. Many rooms have spent a lot of time, especially level 18, It took a lot of time to find the way to the beginning of this level. I've been walking around 7 or 8 rooms. I can't find the direction. It's a very difficult maze! It took me a lot of time and brain cells to defeat this mod! I don't think there are many players who beat this mod. After all, it's too difficult to change. I don't know if you will do mod in the future. I hope you can play your mod in the future! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

NITM-T wrote: March 8th, 2018, 1:29 am I got it. Thanks, Norbert! I thought that part was just a maze.
Yeah, hahaha. I made two mods like that, pretty hard, indeed (I already talked about them).
Hi, friend. I finally beat this mod. I've been playing for more than a year. It's not easy! This mod is too difficult. Some of the roads inside are abnormal. It's hard to think of the need to walk like this. There are too many big deceptive bottles. If you take it wrong, you'll have to call this level again. It's very troublesome! If your mod also makes so many big bottles, it will be more interesting! :lol: :lol: :lol:
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Hello again n' congratulations!
Indeed is one of the hardest mods I've played, didn't beat it. Got stuck in level 5.
Yes, there're lots of traps n' obstacles. One single mistake, can be the end, hahaha
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

I will try it when I get time, SNES modders/players I want to be one of yours
Is the first step finishing the original game before any mod?
--Emiliano Fierro Salazar (Lihinghntom)-- 2020/09/29 22:18
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

I believe, to play a mod, we need to know well the original games. That'd be our "base" since original games won't give us a too hard experience like we can do for mods.
In the case of PoP games, didn't play them all, but the ones I did, were always those 13 levels with the same amount of rooms. Only SNES version was different to me, that's why I liked it most.

Anyway, know the game itself is good, but, we make rooms which's necessary to do tricks. We don't need them to play the original ones, so, you must know about them. Isn't all the tricks that work on SNES, but, it has exclusives ones since has more obstacles. Besides that, we've those hacks to make a new experience for the game n' since you do mods yourself, you already know this stuff n' won't be that different from DOS version.
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

qq2807893292 wrote: September 28th, 2020, 9:57 am

Thank you. Now I have defeated this mod. This mod is too difficult. A lot of roads are unusual. Defeating some levels used to be abnormal. It's hard to think of the need to do this to pass these levels. I think the most difficult level is level 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19. These levels are really difficult. Many rooms have spent a lot of time, especially level 18, It took a lot of time to find the way to the beginning of this level. I've been walking around 7 or 8 rooms. I can't find the direction. It's a very difficult maze! It took me a lot of time and brain cells to defeat this mod! I don't think there are many players who beat this mod. After all, it's too difficult to change. I don't know if you will do mod in the future. I hope you can play your mod in the future! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello qq2807893292

Yes I even got tips from spartacus735 in 2017.
The idea was to create something that seemed easy, using rooms, and that after a few levels things changed to difficult.
I started my work late on the forum at the end of 2017 I believe in what you said that few players have played and that they have reached the end, you are the first one who asks for a new mod I will definitely do another one.
I have a friend who dropped out at Level 17 in 2019 and still puzzles today.
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

NITM-T wrote: September 29th, 2020, 5:13 am Hello again n' congratulations!
Indeed is one of the hardest mods I've played, didn't beat it. Got stuck in level 5.
Yes, there're lots of traps n' obstacles. One single mistake, can be the end, hahaha
NITM-T my friend good afternoon,

What part of level 5 did you get stuck in?
Can I help you with something?

Hugs.
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: September 29th, 2020, 7:32 pm

Hello qq2807893292

Yes I even got tips from spartacus735 in 2017.
The idea was to create something that seemed easy, using rooms, and that after a few levels things changed to difficult.
I started my work late on the forum at the end of 2017 I believe in what you said that few players have played and that they have reached the end, you are the first one who asks for a new mod I will definitely do another one.
I have a friend who dropped out at Level 17 in 2019 and still puzzles today.

Hello :lol: :lol: , this is a very good idea. I hope you can do the same with your next mod! When you beat this mod, you can gain a lot of knowledge. I believe playing mod after will help!
There are a lot of rooms are used to cheat people. Especially level 6. When I started playing, I thought I had found the right route. After playing, I knew it was a dead end or a cheat. After careful study, I knew that this level didn't take a minute to defeat. I guess I cheated a lot of people at this level!
Level 17 is really hard. There are many portals that are deceptive. I guess your friend is going to the room where he meets Jaafar. He looks at his shadow. Then he rushes to the shadow. When he reaches a certain position, he will be stuck. In this room, there is only a transfer bottle. After drinking, he will be transferred to another room to fight with the shadow, However, there are dead routes on both sides, and this place is also used to cheat people. After careful study, I found a mechanism to open the iron gate there, and several gates were also used to deceive people. Later, I carried out a transmission at a certain position in the two rooms of the iron gate, and was directly transported to the place where the level was defeated, I don't know if you set the way to defeat this level. If your friend saw what I said, you should know how to get through it! You can tell him what I said! My friend has played with your mod before. He thought it was too tricky and didn't play it. Fortunately, I persisted, ha ha ha! Your mod is the last mod I defeated on the forum, I almost beat all the mods on the forum, except that I can't beat those mods. I don't have SNES mods to play now. I hope you mod makers can make a quick one to satisfy my hunger. What's your idea about the next mod? Can you talk about it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't speak English, these words are translated with translation software, some meaning may not be right, hope to understand! :lol: :lol: :lol:
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: September 29th, 2020, 7:37 pm
NITM-T wrote: September 29th, 2020, 5:13 am Hello again n' congratulations!
NITM-T my friend good afternoon,

Hugs.

He was trapped and couldn't find the door to defeat this level. I couldn't find it when I played before. Later, I checked it with the encoder and found out that I only used the encoder to check your mod twice. They were level 5 and level 9, and the last level couldn't find the way. Other levels were never useful
The way I used to defeat this level is not to follow the route you set. I am the enemy in a certain room of the card. Let him card me in from the iron gate and directly enter the room to defeat the level. This method can also defeat this level. Is this the loophole you set? :lol: :lol: :lol:
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

juliano_did wrote: September 29th, 2020, 7:37 pm NITM-T my friend good afternoon,

Hugs.
Hey, there, juliano_did, good evening! I don't remember. Didn't play since then. I used the cheat to take a look in the other levels n' got stuck in a few of them, too. So, I'd need help for all them, I believe, hahaha. As you saw, qq2807893292 took more than 1 year to beat it n' it seems I'll need that time too or more :P
So, I'll have to start again because I forgot things already. Your mod n' 2 more, are 3 which, I didn't beat from this forum, yet. Hope someday I can ;)

Hugs.
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

Hello :lol: :lol: , this is a very good idea. I hope you can do the same with your next mod! When you beat this mod, you can gain a lot of knowledge. I believe playing mod after will help!
There are a lot of rooms are used to cheat people. Especially level 6. When I started playing, I thought I had found the right route. After playing, I knew it was a dead end or a cheat. After careful study, I knew that this level didn't take a minute to defeat. I guess I cheated a lot of people at this level!
Level 17 is really hard. There are many portals that are deceptive. I guess your friend is going to the room where he meets Jaafar. He looks at his shadow. Then he rushes to the shadow. When he reaches a certain position, he will be stuck. In this room, there is only a transfer bottle. After drinking, he will be transferred to another room to fight with the shadow, However, there are dead routes on both sides, and this place is also used to cheat people. After careful study, I found a mechanism to open the iron gate there, and several gates were also used to deceive people. Later, I carried out a transmission at a certain position in the two rooms of the iron gate, and was directly transported to the place where the level was defeated, I don't know if you set the way to defeat this level. If your friend saw what I said, you should know how to get through it! You can tell him what I said! My friend has played with your mod before. He thought it was too tricky and didn't play it. Fortunately, I persisted, ha ha ha! Your mod is the last mod I defeated on the forum, I almost beat all the mods on the forum, except that I can't beat those mods. I don't have SNES mods to play now. I hope you mod makers can make a quick one to satisfy my hunger. What's your idea about the next mod? Can you talk about it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't speak English, these words are translated with translation software, some meaning may not be right, hope to understand! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello qq2807893292

You mistook level 17 for level 15 but you are worth it.
Congratulations, level 15 wins anyway at that last door, in the last room, you will find the soul 2x but you cannot defeat there,
nor do you join it once you get rid of it, so it follows you on the journey.
The idea would be something spiritual, can your soul be stronger than you?
Since the religious concept is that we become a soul after death!
In the case of Prince of Persia you find your soul alive at level 15!
The first time you see her, the game freezes if you try to get there, the second time
join if you become special or even immortal, but choose to die because it's a trap, remember
that in the original version it floats on the floors that have fallen to pass the level so you die
the 2 die so you have to start again.
I left this message to show that the Prince of Persia would not need his soul to win
the new monsters in the kingdom as he has a new and indestructible Golden Sword.
Level 15 my friend passed, it was level 17 that he didn't get and gave up.

Regarding the translation software, it's great to understand perfectly.

Yes, I can talk about a new MOD, I am very busy professionally, I will organize for November and December to start
a new project, if things don't get worse this way I'll update here.