Sword of Gold (Trailer & Download)

juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Re: Sword of Gold (Trailer & Download)

Post by juliano_did »

qq2807893292, good afternoon.

I wanted to ask you a favor. Really your help.
It would be possible for you to record defeating all levels from 1 to 19.
And send me the links in a private message so as not to generate spoilers in this topic.

1. Maybe I'll release a bug-fixed version of Sword of Gold.
2. And it will certainly help me think about avoiding bugs when I develop my second mod.

In your level 6 video https://youtu.be/B9D7Vpo1xiM you defeated the level, but you didn't get the real purpose as I gave the tip above.
I want to fix this and other bugs that I identify, if possible, you can send the videos defeating all levels from 1 to 19.

Thank you and success!!!
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: April 19th, 2023, 2:57 am
qq2807893292 wrote: April 15th, 2023, 12:28 pm
NITM-T wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 4:58 am
That's cool! When I restart, if I get stuck again, I'll take a look in your video. Right now I'm playing other games.
Hi :) :lol: :lol: , long time no see!! How have you been working lately? Do you have time to do a new mod now? I have almost defeated over 200 DOS versions of mods, and there are almost no mods to play with. I have been looking forward to your new mod. I have played Sword of Gold again in the past few days, and finally I know how to get through level 6. Last time I defeated this mod, I took a shortcut and didn't know how to take the complete route. Now I understand it and recorded it as a video. I hope it will be helpful to you in the future!! Have you passed level 5 yet? I have also recorded videos at this level. If you don't pass, it will be helpful to you!!
level 5:https://youtu.be/Nn4Z5Y2EJ8w
level 6:https://youtu.be/B9D7Vpo1xiM
level 8:https://youtu.be/9dUU-gsMK-E
level 15:https://youtu.be/hjjx3WrTZwU
qq2807893292, all right. I'm always in sight (OLo), LOL...

Level 5 -> That's right. :!:
Level 6 -> There is another way. At the beginning, in the falling stones, the path is above, you cannot let the Boss (woman) step on and close the door, there is a secret before, in the next room after the Boss, the 3 doors should be open, then open the portal and go from level. I thought it was cool the bug you made after killing the Boss and managing to open the final portal and pass the level. :idea:
Level 8 -> That's right. :!:
Level 15 -> That's right! But there are 2 more ways to pass, as you had enough pots of lives there is a door ahead of the extinguished torch right where you passed the level, the prince will leave dying in the 6 or just 2 fires in the Last Room where the Last Boss appears and so on will pass the level. The tips are in the scenario bugs. Congratulations found a perfect exit. :idea:

This level 15 I had done thinking about TAS or another player who tried to close the game without getting a certain amount of lives pots. It should be impossible to pass her with 3 pots of life.
But I left a perfect exit!
The other ways out are a life pot sacrifice. Only with 3 pots the character will die. In the next MOD maybe I'll rethink.

Why not try playing levels 6 and 15 with the tips above... :mrgreen:

I'm currently on a project until July 2025 which directly prevents me from working with MOD.
But I really want to start making a second MOD in the second half of 2025.
:geek:
Level 6, I couldn't find the method you mentioned. After checking with the editor, I found that there is no way to prevent the boss from closing the door. Are there any videos or images? I think the bug I'm using is quite good. Other people wouldn't have thought of this bug, so you can keep it and don't need to fix it. There are also two bottles for opening doors in room 20. Which room does it open? I think two bottles in this room are useless. I know I can use my life to reach the exit at level 15, and this is done well.
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: April 19th, 2023, 5:45 pm qq2807893292, good afternoon.

And send me the links in a private message so as not to generate spoilers in this topic.

2. And it will certainly help me think about avoiding bugs when I develop my second mod.

In your level 6 video https://youtu.be/B9D7Vpo1xiM you defeated the level, but you didn't get the real purpose as I gave the tip above.
I want to fix this and other bugs that I identify, if possible, you can send the videos defeating all levels from 1 to 19.

Thank you and success!!!
I will record videos from level 1 to level 19 when I have time. You won't have time to do mods until 2025. Don't worry about recording videos now. I don't think there are many bugs in other levels. What kind of bugs have you found in other levels?
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

Level 6, I couldn't find the method you mentioned. After checking with the editor, I found that there is no way to prevent the boss from closing the door. Are there any videos or images? I think the bug I'm using is quite good. Other people wouldn't have thought of this bug, so you can keep it and don't need to fix it. There are also two bottles for opening doors in room 20. Which room does it open? I think two bottles in this room are useless. I know I can use my life to reach the exit at level 15, and this is done well.
Hello qq2807893292...

To defeat level 6 you need to stop the Boss (girl) from closing the door. After getting the next room after the boss, the 3 doors should be open.
There's really no way you can see that with an editor.
Believe me you didn't defeat level 6 as you should.

lol
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

qq2807893292 wrote: April 21st, 2023, 6:37 am

Thank you and success!!!
I will record videos from level 1 to level 19 when I have time. You won't have time to do mods until 2025. Don't worry about recording videos now. I don't think there are many bugs in other levels. What kind of bugs have you found in other levels?
qq2807893292...

I can't find bugs, it must be because I already know the correct outputs and that makes my analysis a vice.
A person who doesn't know the true way to defeat the level uses trial and error until he finds the exit.
That's why you found another exit at level 6.

I asked you to help me record and send me the videos defeating level 1 to 19 in a private message to help me better understand these errors.

Believe. I already corrected this Sword of Gold level 6 here. I'll do some more tests and ask to upload a new update in the next 2 days.

lol
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 6:46 pm
qq2807893292 wrote: April 21st, 2023, 6:37 am

Thank you and success!!!
qq2807893292...

I can't find bugs, it must be because I already know the correct outputs and that makes my analysis a vice.
A person who doesn't know the true way to defeat the level uses trial and error until he finds the exit.
That's why you found another exit at level 6.

I asked you to help me record and send me the videos defeating level 1 to 19 in a private message to help me better understand these errors.

Believe. I already corrected this Sword of Gold level 6 here. I'll do some more tests and ask to upload a new update in the next 2 days.

lol
I have sent you the video privately,Sorry for not playing well! Levels 6, 8, and 15 are somewhat different, level 6. I still don't know how to keep the boss from closing the door. Please record a video!
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

I have sent you the video privately,Sorry for not playing well! Levels 6, 8, and 15 are somewhat different, level 6. I still don't know how to keep the boss from closing the door. Please record a video!
Hello qq2807893292.

Yes, I received the videos. You play very well.
Defeated all levels except level 6.

Level 16 took you 16:59 to defeat is my favorite.
I want to use level 16 as an example in the next mod.

I asked the admins of this forum to update on the first page a new update of Sword of Gold a new download link that will have the update date 2023, in the videos you sent it was very clear the bug in level 6 was easy to defeat losing the essence of that level.
In this new version you won't be able to.

I perfected level 5, 6, 11, 13 and 19 based on your videos.
It's worth downloading the updated version and playing to check it out.

:) :D
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: April 25th, 2023, 1:56 am
Hello qq2807893292.

Yes, I received the videos. You play very well.
Defeated all levels except level 6.

Level 16 took you 16:59 to defeat is my favorite.
I want to use level 16 as an example in the next mod.

I asked the admins of this forum to update on the first page a new update of Sword of Gold a new download link that will have the update date 2023, in the videos you sent it was very clear the bug in level 6 was easy to defeat losing the essence of that level.
In this new version you won't be able to.

I perfected level 5, 6, 11, 13 and 19 based on your videos.
It's worth downloading the updated version and playing to check it out.

:) :D
Here, you can edit the updated link yourself! The error at level 6 is very obvious. I used this bug the first time I used it, and then I played it again before researching and using the bug from the video I recorded a few days ago. I think you should also fix level 8. After stepping on and opening the door at this level, there is no need to attack the boss again
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

Here, you can edit the updated link yourself! The error at level 6 is very obvious. I used this bug the first time I used it, and then I played it again before researching and using the bug from the video I recorded a few days ago. I think you should also fix level 8. After stepping on and opening the door at this level, there is no need to attack the boss again
Hello qq2807893292.

I saw this in your video defeating level 8.
Level 8 is correct, there are levels with 2 outputs like level 5, 11 and others.

The Link in the first post below the video has been updated.
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=4125
Download and play levels 5, 6, 11, 13 and 19 again.
This won't be a problem for you.

The problem I see is level 6.

This level 6 I believe that someone will help you in the next few days since the topic is accessed again.

I believe that other players are visualizing the difficulty of this level and will beat this level 6.

:) :D :geek:
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: April 25th, 2023, 1:33 pm
Hello qq2807893292.

I saw this in your video defeating level 8.
Level 8 is correct, there are levels with 2 outputs like level 5, 11 and others.

The Link in the first post below the video has been updated.
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=4125
Download and play levels 5, 6, 11, 13 and 19 again.
This won't be a problem for you.

The problem I see is level 6.

This level 6 I believe that someone will help you in the next few days since the topic is accessed again.

I believe that other players are visualizing the difficulty of this level and will beat this level 6.

:) :D :geek:
I can only help me by waiting for others to pass level 6. I think it will take a lot of time. This mod is not played by many people and can easily get stuck in level 5. Even if others reach level 6, they may not be able to pass. Now, the only one who can help me is you!
angel_ana
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by angel_ana »

Hey

spartacus735, Shauing and NITM-T
Could you teach me how to pass level 6 of Sword of Gold.
I didn't find the solution and apparently qq2807893292 also wants to learn.
Can you help me.
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Welcome to forum, angel_ana!

Alas, that's one of the mods I didn't beat. I got stuck in level 5 sometime ago n' didn't played since then. By what I'm reading here, only juliano_did can help you guys at the moment. Of course, he said: "This level 6 I believe that someone will help you in the next few days since the topic is accessed again." So, the hits or tutorial might show up sometime by someone else, I guess...

By the way, I don't speak English, I use Google translator. Sorry for that.
May the Moon light your path.
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

Hello qq2807893292,

I forgot to mention, in the new rom that can be downloaded by clicking here viewtopic.php?p=22312#p22312 and in his honor I kept the bug at level 6.
If you manage to do it, you will not pass the level but you will be able to access a room and get something :o .
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

NITM-T wrote: April 27th, 2023, 6:53 am Welcome to forum, angel_ana!

Alas, that's one of the mods I didn't beat. I got stuck in level 5 sometime ago n' didn't played since then. By what I'm reading here, only juliano_did can help you guys at the moment. Of course, he said: "This level 6 I believe that someone will help you in the next few days since the topic is accessed again." So, the hits or tutorial might show up sometime by someone else, I guess...

By the way, I don't speak English, I use Google translator. Sorry for that.
Hello NITM-T, nice to see you here,

In fact I already gave the tip on how to defeat level 6.
Topic: viewtopic.php?p=35206#p35206

Believe me, stopping the boss (girl) from closing the door is a very easy thing to do. When they learn or someone defeats that level.
Will confirm this.

Hugs.
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: April 27th, 2023, 1:54 pm
Hello qq2807893292,

I forgot to mention, in the new rom that can be downloaded by clicking here viewtopic.php?p=22312#p22312 and in his honor I kept the bug at level 6.
If you manage to do it, you will not pass the level but you will be able to access a room and get something :o .
I know that the bug still exists. I can go to a room and get a large blood bottle. I have been researching for a long time, but I still don't know how to pass through it. A few days ago, you gave me a prompt that there was a small path where the falling stone happened, but I couldn't find it. I checked with the editor and found that the directions on the top, left, and right of the room where it started were not connected to other rooms, and there was no small path. I still couldn't figure it out, Can you give me some more hints? I skipped the female boss and changed positions with her, but she still stepped on the door closing mechanism. I don't know how to jump over. There are three hidden floors in this room that can be climbed up. What is the use of these floors? Is it used to skip bosses? But I can't climb up either. That boss doesn't give me a chance, and there's no other place to reach the hidden floor.