Sword of Gold (Trailer & Download)

juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Re: Sword of Gold (Trailer & Download)

Post by juliano_did »

qq2807893292 wrote: September 30th, 2020, 3:58 am
He was trapped and couldn't find the door to defeat this level. I couldn't find it when I played before. Later, I checked it with the encoder and found out that I only used the encoder to check your mod twice. They were level 5 and level 9, and the last level couldn't find the way. Other levels were never useful
The way I used to defeat this level is not to follow the route you set. I am the enemy in a certain room of the card. Let him card me in from the iron gate and directly enter the room to defeat the level. This method can also defeat this level. Is this the loophole you set? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great, but it’s not worth it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could you post a video of how you defeated level 5? Maybe you created a trick without realizing it, so I will use it in the next MOD.
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: October 1st, 2020, 6:11 pm
qq2807893292 wrote: September 30th, 2020, 3:58 am
He was trapped and couldn't find the door to defeat this level. I couldn't find it when I played before. Later, I checked it with the encoder and found out that I only used the encoder to check your mod twice. They were level 5 and level 9, and the last level couldn't find the way. Other levels were never useful
The way I used to defeat this level is not to follow the route you set. I am the enemy in a certain room of the card. Let him card me in from the iron gate and directly enter the room to defeat the level. This method can also defeat this level. Is this the loophole you set? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great, but it’s not worth it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could you post a video of how you defeated level 5? Maybe you created a trick without realizing it, so I will use it in the next MOD.

This technique is almost the same as the skill of using the enemy to jam you into the iron gate in a room of level 4. It's just to lead him to a very close position of the iron gate! Watch the video for details. I recorded the beginning of leading the enemy to a very close position of the iron gate and finally using this technique to get in, The middle ones will be skipped. Just record the places where you use this technique! You can consider adding or not adding the next mod! :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/_Vi4dOg-Qao
https://youtu.be/DPLkICVxRaA
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

NITM-T wrote: September 29th, 2020, 5:13 am Hello again n' congratulations!
Indeed is one of the hardest mods I've played, didn't beat it. Got stuck in level 5.
Spoiler: show
Yes, there're lots of traps n' obstacles. One single mistake, can be the end, hahaha

I recorded how to beat level 5 in the end. You can see how to beat this level. I also recorded how to beat this level with skills, not following the route set by the author! :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/fB9kHFP3_lg
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: October 1st, 2020, 6:05 pm
qq2807893292 wrote: September 28th, 2020, 9:57 am
Hello :lol: :lol: , this is a very good idea. I hope you can do the same with your next mod! When you beat this mod, you can gain a lot of knowledge. I believe playing mod after will help!
There are a lot of rooms are used to cheat people. Especially level 6. When I started playing, I thought I had found the right route. After playing, I knew it was a dead end or a cheat. After careful study, I knew that this level didn't take a minute to defeat. I guess I cheated a lot of people at this level!
Level 17 is really hard. There are many portals that are deceptive. I guess your friend is going to the room where he meets Jaafar. He looks at his shadow. Then he rushes to the shadow. When he reaches a certain position, he will be stuck. In this room, there is only a transfer bottle. After drinking, he will be transferred to another room to fight with the shadow, However, there are dead routes on both sides, and this place is also used to cheat people. After careful study, I found a mechanism to open the iron gate there, and several gates were also used to deceive people. Later, I carried out a transmission at a certain position in the two rooms of the iron gate, and was directly transported to the place where the level was defeated, I don't know if you set the way to defeat this level. If your friend saw what I said, you should know how to get through it! You can tell him what I said! My friend has played with your mod before. He thought it was too tricky and didn't play it. Fortunately, I persisted, ha ha ha! Your mod is the last mod I defeated on the forum, I almost beat all the mods on the forum, except that I can't beat those mods. I don't have SNES mods to play now. I hope you mod makers can make a quick one to satisfy my hunger. What's your idea about the next mod? Can you talk about it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't speak English, these words are translated with translation software, some meaning may not be right, hope to understand! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello qq2807893292

You mistook level 17 for level 15 but you are worth it.
Congratulations, level 15 wins anyway at that last door, in the last room, you will find the soul 2x but you cannot defeat there,
nor do you join it once you get rid of it, so it follows you on the journey.
The idea would be something spiritual, can your soul be stronger than you?
Since the religious concept is that we become a soul after death!
In the case of Prince of Persia you find your soul alive at level 15!
The first time you see her, the game freezes if you try to get there, the second time
join if you become special or even immortal, but choose to die because it's a trap, remember
that in the original version it floats on the floors that have fallen to pass the level so you die
the 2 die so you have to start again.
I left this message to show that the Prince of Persia would not need his soul to win
the new monsters in the kingdom as he has a new and indestructible Golden Sword.
Level 15 my friend passed, it was level 17 that he didn't get and gave up.

Regarding the translation software, it's great to understand perfectly.

Yes, I can talk about a new MOD, I am very busy professionally, I will organize for November and December to start
a new project, if things don't get worse this way I'll update here.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake. Level 17 is not too difficult, but boss is more troublesome. There are two ways to beat this level. One of them is that I have recorded the video, and the method in the video should be the correct one you set. This method is relatively simple, and the other is more difficult, It's not easy to get stuck in the iron gate by using the stone that the boss smashed. After the card is in, you can't beat this level immediately if you go to the left. You have to beat the boss through the iron gate, and then walk to the left to defeat this level. This method is more difficult and easy to waste time. This method in the video is the simplest, It's also the fastest way. I just studied it. When I beat this mod, I used the method above to beat this level. If you send this video to your friend, he will know how to beat this level! Your friend can't waste his previous efforts when playing level 17! :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/co2pZhBK0xw
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

qq2807893292 wrote: October 1st, 2020, 8:27 pm I recorded how to beat level 5
That's cool! When I restart, if I get stuck again, I'll take a look in your video. Right now I'm playing other games.
May the Moon light your path.
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

qq2807893292 wrote: October 1st, 2020, 8:27 pm
NITM-T wrote: September 29th, 2020, 5:13 am Hello again n' congratulations!
Indeed is one of the hardest mods I've played, didn't beat it. Got stuck in level 5.
Spoiler: show
Yes, there're lots of traps n' obstacles. One single mistake, can be the end, hahaha

I recorded how to beat level 5 in the end. You can see how to beat this level. I also recorded how to beat this level with skills, not following the route set by the author! :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/fB9kHFP3_lg
Hello qq2807893292

From what I could see it wasn’t a new trick, what you did was in the plans,
every guard can pass through an iron door.
I thought you had completed level 5 without losing your soul, the idea is to lose your soul
then you can complete the faser however you like.
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

I'm sorry, I made a mistake. Level 17 is not too difficult, but boss is more troublesome. There are two ways to beat this level. One of them is that I have recorded the video, and the method in the video should be the correct one you set. This method is relatively simple, and the other is more difficult, It's not easy to get stuck in the iron gate by using the stone that the boss smashed. After the card is in, you can't beat this level immediately if you go to the left. You have to beat the boss through the iron gate, and then walk to the left to defeat this level. This method is more difficult and easy to waste time. This method in the video is the simplest, It's also the fastest way. I just studied it. When I beat this mod, I used the method above to beat this level. If you send this video to your friend, he will know how to beat this level! Your friend can't waste his previous efforts when playing level 17! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello qq2807893292

Yes, you're right, so I left the portals to teleport, and bug the big boss. It's cool that he creates a copy of Prince of Persia, it's not his soul, he doesn't attack you but if you pull the sword he will also pull it and if he keeps it he repeats his commands. I want to explore this trick better in the next MOD.

I would like to see a video of you from the other exit you got.
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: October 4th, 2020, 12:59 am
Hello qq2807893292

From what I could see it wasn’t a new trick, what you did was in the plans,
every guard can pass through an iron door.
I thought you had completed level 5 without losing your soul, the idea is to lose your soul
then you can complete the faser however you like.
Hello, Juliano_ Did, don't tell me. I've worked out the level of beating without losing soul. I didn't study it when I recorded these videos. I researched it when I beat the mod again. This is probably what you want to see. You can beat this level without losing your soul. I have recorded these videos and sent them to you at the time of research, and I don't want to record them again! :lol: :lol: :lol:
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: October 4th, 2020, 1:09 am
Hello qq2807893292

Yes, you're right, so I left the portals to teleport, and bug the big boss. It's cool that he creates a copy of Prince of Persia, it's not his soul, he doesn't attack you but if you pull the sword he will also pull it and if he keeps it he repeats his commands. I want to explore this trick better in the next MOD.

I would like to see a video of you from the other exit you got.
Yes, he won't attack you, but if you attack him, you will be hurt. This is the same setting as the real soul. This is the first time that you create a replica soul by escaping the boss. This setting has never appeared in other mods, but the bug of using soul to cross the iron gate has appeared in the quiet levels level 12, I didn't expect to see this bug again in your mod. The quiet levels is the second mod I passed. I used some skills and bugs for the first time. I'm very impressed with the quiet levels. I'm really happy to see the skill of using the soul to cross the iron door again! :lol: :lol: :lol:
The exit is the same, there is no other exit, but the way to get stuck in the iron gate is different. In the video, the soul of the replica is used to pass through the iron gate. Walking to the left after passing through the iron gate can directly defeat this level. Another bug through the iron gate can't directly defeat this level, but there will be music to beat this level, You need to beat the boss through the iron gate. This bug has been used in the original TAS video. Different from the original version, you need to beat the boss through the iron gate, and then you can beat this level by walking to the left. In the original version, you can directly defeat the boss by using the stone he dropped into the iron gate. You don't need to beat the boss, but you can't do this in your mod, You need to shoot the boss through the iron gate! You can watch the original TAS video and understand this skill. You can try it yourself! :lol: :lol:
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

NITM-T wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 4:58 am
That's cool! When I restart, if I get stuck again, I'll take a look in your video. Right now I'm playing other games.
Hi :) :lol: :lol: , long time no see!! How have you been working lately? Do you have time to do a new mod now? I have almost defeated over 200 DOS versions of mods, and there are almost no mods to play with. I have been looking forward to your new mod. I have played Sword of Gold again in the past few days, and finally I know how to get through level 6. Last time I defeated this mod, I took a shortcut and didn't know how to take the complete route. Now I understand it and recorded it as a video. I hope it will be helpful to you in the future!! Have you passed level 5 yet? I have also recorded videos at this level. If you don't pass, it will be helpful to you!!
level 5:https://youtu.be/Nn4Z5Y2EJ8w
level 6:https://youtu.be/B9D7Vpo1xiM
level 8:https://youtu.be/9dUU-gsMK-E
level 15:https://youtu.be/hjjx3WrTZwU
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: October 1st, 2020, 6:05 pm
Hello :lol: :lol: , this is a very good idea. I hope you can do the same with your next mod! When you beat this mod, you can gain a lot of knowledge. I believe playing mod after will help!
There are a lot of rooms are used to cheat people. Especially level 6. When I started playing, I thought I had found the right route. After playing, I knew it was a dead end or a cheat. After careful study, I knew that this level didn't take a minute to defeat. I guess I cheated a lot of people at this level!
Level 17 is really hard. There are many portals that are deceptive. I guess your friend is going to the room where he meets Jaafar. He looks at his shadow. Then he rushes to the shadow. When he reaches a certain position, he will be stuck. In this room, there is only a transfer bottle. After drinking, he will be transferred to another room to fight with the shadow, However, there are dead routes on both sides, and this place is also used to cheat people. After careful study, I found a mechanism to open the iron gate there, and several gates were also used to deceive people. Later, I carried out a transmission at a certain position in the two rooms of the iron gate, and was directly transported to the place where the level was defeated, I don't know if you set the way to defeat this level. If your friend saw what I said, you should know how to get through it! You can tell him what I said! My friend has played with your mod before. He thought it was too tricky and didn't play it. Fortunately, I persisted, ha ha ha! Your mod is the last mod I defeated on the forum, I almost beat all the mods on the forum, except that I can't beat those mods. I don't have SNES mods to play now. I hope you mod makers can make a quick one to satisfy my hunger. What's your idea about the next mod? Can you talk about it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't speak English, these words are translated with translation software, some meaning may not be right, hope to understand! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello qq2807893292

You mistook level 17 for level 15 but you are worth it.
Congratulations, level 15 wins anyway at that last door, in the last room, you will find the soul 2x but you cannot defeat there,
nor do you join it once you get rid of it, so it follows you on the journey.
The idea would be something spiritual, can your soul be stronger than you?
Since the religious concept is that we become a soul after death!
In the case of Prince of Persia you find your soul alive at level 15!
The first time you see her, the game freezes if you try to get there, the second time
join if you become special or even immortal, but choose to die because it's a trap, remember
that in the original version it floats on the floors that have fallen to pass the level so you die
the 2 die so you have to start again.
I left this message to show that the Prince of Persia would not need his soul to win
the new monsters in the kingdom as he has a new and indestructible Golden Sword.
Level 15 my friend passed, it was level 17 that he didn't get and gave up.

Regarding the translation software, it's great to understand perfectly.

Yes, I can talk about a new MOD, I am very busy professionally, I will organize for November and December to start
a new project, if things don't get worse this way I'll update here.
:) :lol: :lol: Hi, long time no see!! How have you been working lately? Do you have time to do a new mod now? I have almost defeated over 200 DOS versions of mods, and there are almost no mods to play with. I have been looking forward to your new mod. In the past few days, I have played Sword of Gold again and finally learned how to get through level 6. Last time I defeated this mod, I took a shortcut and didn't know how to complete the route. Now I understand and record it as a video!! The puzzles of level 8 and 15 are really difficult. Many rooms are almost the same. I don't know how to get there. It took me a long time to get through. I recorded a video and sent it to YouTube as a record, in case I don't know how to get there in the future!

NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Hi, qq2807893292! It's been a while.
Unfortunately, no. After all this time, I believe I won't make mods anymore... It's been a while that I played SNES PoP mods, too. Lately, I was playing Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin mods.

Oh, that's cool! They'll help. That mod is really hard, so I gave up in the end, haha.

Another day, I saw this video:

I didn't watch it all because I didn't want to see any spoiler, but there is no links. By one of the comments, the modder said he is affraid of copyrights or something.
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

NITM-T wrote: April 16th, 2023, 6:15 am Hi, qq2807893292! It's been a while.
Unfortunately, no. After all this time, I believe I won't make mods anymore... It's been a while that I played SNES PoP mods, too. Lately, I was playing Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin mods.

Oh, that's cool! They'll help. That mod is really hard, so I gave up in the end, haha.

Another day, I saw this video:

I didn't watch it all because I didn't want to see any spoiler, but there is no links. By one of the comments, the modder said he is affraid of copyrights or something.
I have also watched this mod video and asked him for the download address. He did say he was afraid of copyright issues, so he did not send it. In fact, he was too concerned, and the author did not care about mods, nor did he charge anything. I explained the reason to him, but now he has not replied to me. Do you no longer do mods in the future? What a pity! You did a great job. I also play demonic mods, but most mods are not as fun as Persian Prince mods. It's okay after watching that video. The author won't post the file and won't be able to play it. It's okay after watching it
NITM-T
Sultan
Sultan

Post by NITM-T »

Oh, right, you're kyovsprince1154 on YouTube.
Indeed we can watch the video since has 1 year and he never posted the link...

Yeah, I don't plan to. I thought in some kind of serie once, like: The Adventures Book. Then, the first game would be: The Lost Palace, hahaha.
Also, one of my mods would have a second game, but that would be only possible by editing sprites and even if we have the tools, I would not able to do that. I would have to pay someone to make them instead, hahaha.
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed to play my mods.
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

qq2807893292 wrote: April 15th, 2023, 12:28 pm
NITM-T wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 4:58 am
Hi :) :lol: :lol: , long time no see!! How have you been working lately? Do you have time to do a new mod now? I have almost defeated over 200 DOS versions of mods, and there are almost no mods to play with. I have been looking forward to your new mod. I have played Sword of Gold again in the past few days, and finally I know how to get through level 6. Last time I defeated this mod, I took a shortcut and didn't know how to take the complete route. Now I understand it and recorded it as a video. I hope it will be helpful to you in the future!! Have you passed level 5 yet? I have also recorded videos at this level. If you don't pass, it will be helpful to you!!
qq2807893292, all right. I'm always in sight (OLo), LOL...

Level 5 -> That's right. :!:
Level 6 -> There is another way. At the beginning, in the falling stones, the path is above, you cannot let the Boss (woman) step on and close the door, there is a secret before, in the next room after the Boss, the 3 doors should be open, then open the portal and go from level. I thought it was cool the bug you made after killing the Boss and managing to open the final portal and pass the level. :idea:
Level 8 -> That's right. :!:
Level 15 -> That's right! But there are 2 more ways to pass, as you had enough pots of lives there is a door ahead of the extinguished torch right where you passed the level, the prince will leave dying in the 6 or just 2 fires in the Last Room where the Last Boss appears and so on will pass the level. The tips are in the scenario bugs. Congratulations found a perfect exit. :idea:

This level 15 I had done thinking about TAS or another player who tried to close the game without getting a certain amount of lives pots. It should be impossible to pass her with 3 pots of life.
But I left a perfect exit!
The other ways out are a life pot sacrifice. Only with 3 pots the character will die. In the next MOD maybe I'll rethink.

Why not try playing levels 6 and 15 with the tips above... :mrgreen:

I'm currently on a project until July 2025 which directly prevents me from working with MOD.
But I really want to start making a second MOD in the second half of 2025.
:geek: