Sword of Gold (Trailer & Download)

juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Re: Sword of Gold (Trailer & Download)

Post by juliano_did »

I know that the bug still exists. I can go to a room and get a large blood bottle. I have been researching for a long time, but I still don't know how to pass through it. A few days ago, you gave me a prompt that there was a small path where the falling stone happened, but I couldn't find it. I checked with the editor and found that the directions on the top, left, and right of the room where it started were not connected to other rooms, and there was no small path. I still couldn't figure it out, Can you give me some more hints? I skipped the female boss and changed positions with her, but she still stepped on the door closing mechanism. I don't know how to jump over. There are three hidden floors in this room that can be climbed up. What is the use of these floors? Is it used to skip bosses? But I can't climb up either. That boss doesn't give me a chance, and there's no other place to reach the hidden floor.
Hello qq2807893292 and angel_ana ,
Now you will be able to beat all levels.
Has anyone managed to beat this level.

Win level 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD9YuHID37w
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

juliano_did wrote: May 3rd, 2023, 5:42 pm
I know that the bug still exists. I can go to a room and get a large blood bottle. I have been researching for a long time, but I still don't know how to pass through it. A few days ago, you gave me a prompt that there was a small path where the falling stone happened, but I couldn't find it. I checked with the editor and found that the directions on the top, left, and right of the room where it started were not connected to other rooms, and there was no small path. I still couldn't figure it out, Can you give me some more hints? I skipped the female boss and changed positions with her, but she still stepped on the door closing mechanism. I don't know how to jump over. There are three hidden floors in this room that can be climbed up. What is the use of these floors? Is it used to skip bosses? But I can't climb up either. That boss doesn't give me a chance, and there's no other place to reach the hidden floor.

Win level 6
I passed, and I saw this video yesterday. I didn't expect to use the menu to pause and wait for the bgm to finish playing, so that the boss won't fall on the door close button. I didn't expect it to be so simple
qq2807893292
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by qq2807893292 »

angel_ana wrote: April 26th, 2023, 8:43 pm Hey

spartacus735, Shauing and NITM-T
Could you teach me how to pass level 6 of Sword of Gold.
I didn't find the solution and apparently qq2807893292 also wants to learn.
Can you help me.
I passed, someone recorded the video.

https://youtu.be/nD9YuHID37w
angel_ana
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by angel_ana »

juliano_did wrote: May 3rd, 2023, 5:42 pm

Win level 6
Thanks.
I thought a lot to pass this level.
angel_ana
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by angel_ana »

I'm waiting for Sword of Gold II.
Will it come out?
juliano_did
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by juliano_did »

angel_ana wrote: May 17th, 2023, 1:23 pm I'm waiting for Sword of Gold II.
Will it come out?
He is going yes!
I want to make a second Sword of Gold, but I can't at the moment.
I'll let you know here when starting the new SG II.