PL-Użycie Princed Resource Manager EN-Using the Resource Man

Pytania dotyczące wszelkiego rodzaju modyfikacji gry (4D PoP, PoP - Rewolucja i inne)
kakumbo
Efendi
Efendi

PL-Użycie Princed Resource Manager EN-Using the Resource Man

Post by kakumbo »

POLISH
Jak zmienić intro gry Prince of Persia 1 bo nie wiem jak to zrobić.
ENGLISH
How to change the intro game Prince of Persia 1 because I do not know how to do it.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: PL-Użycie Princed Resource Manager EN-Using the Resource Man

Post by mk1995 »

What exactly is it you mean? The demo level or the intro before that. If the first is the case, try any PoP level editor (I suggest RoomShaker). If aiming for the latter, PR is the program to use.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
kakumbo
Efendi
Efendi

Post by kakumbo »

I mean at the beginning of the movie where the pops inscription, Prince of Persia "
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Then you'll need PR. If you search hard enough you may find it.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
kakumbo
Efendi
Efendi

Post by kakumbo »

PR means Princed Resource Manager?
If so, please help because I can not deal with it.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

No. PR means just Princed Resources. I still don't know what the Manager is supposed to do, if anything at all. Here's a link to the actual PR, complete with a tutorial.
kakumbo
Efendi
Efendi

Post by kakumbo »

and you can give me a link to download?
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

It's all in the first post of the topic I directed you to. Just click the "Here's a link to the actual PR, complete with a tutorial." in my previous post of that topic.
kakumbo
Efendi
Efendi

Post by kakumbo »

But how do I activate this program?
How do I turn this program shows me a CMD for a moment and just off.
Andrew
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Andrew »

kakumbo wrote:But how do I activate this program?
That's because it's a command-line program. Open a Command Prompt window (or Start > Run > cmd) and run pr.exe from there.

If you're only used to GUI programs then we can't help you. Maybe someone has created a GUI frontend for PR, I don't know...
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

kakumbo wrote:But how do I activate this program?
*slams his head repeatedly on the desk* I really hate that kind of people...

Oh, for crying out loud, I told ya it's all in the topic. If you would take your time to read the entire first post of the topic I directed you to, there would've been no need for asking.
Butcher
Developer
Developer

Post by Butcher »

Andrew wrote:If you're only used to GUI programs then we can't help you. Maybe someone has created a GUI frontend for PR, I don't know...
Did you forget my PR Executor (formerly known as PR Front-End)?

Well, I advice for the friend here who is having troubles using the command line to download it. Just click my signature below.

I recommend you to read the PR documentation because I won't give any support. I offer support only for bugs that may occur using my applications. I don't have time for teaching people. ok?
Butcher
Developer
Developer

Post by Butcher »

programmer wrote:Butcher: po cholerę przeżywasz tak to, że zrobiłeś jakiś tam programik na polskim forum, gdzie nie powinieneś w ogólę rozwierać japy? Teraz się jeszcze wpierdzielisz, bo za Kongo ci tego translator dobrze nie przetłumaczy.
Funny, very funny, programmer! :lol:

Well, unless you write something in a language like english or any latin language like my awesome portuguese, spanish, italian or even french I can't understand what you wanted to say above.

Well.. I tried put that thing in Google Translator, but it didn't translated very well too. So I have no idea what you said above.

And I ask: Don't you think it's funny when you begin swearing or even cursing a foreigner with your native language and he/she is not understanding a single word of what you are saying about. :lol:
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

programmer wrote:And yes, I wrote it in a way a translator would be unable to translate that.
Colloquial? With a lot of errors?