Greetings

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here and be welcomed!
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Greetings

Post by Sting »

Hello everybody I recently joined this impressive forum for my top childhood game and my most played game until now.
So my real name is Ahmed Bousrih I am from Tunisia in north Africa which is a little beautiful country but having to many political problems even before the covid-19 crises. I am 22 and I am in the first year in university studying software engineering and recently I discovered that my favorite game of all time could be modded this way it is awesome to know this for a huge fan to the game this is why I am so grateful to Norbert and David for helping me start and I am making my first mod despite I am having a lot of problems since I know nothing about modding before.
I hope I come out of this after I learned basics of prince modding and how to work with graphics and colors which I am absolutely bad at it and also it impressed me that I am learning tricks inside the game that I never knew before.
Check out my first ever mod and rate it it is Journey in Mystery I hope I will improve next time, thank you :D :) :D
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Re: Greetings

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

Great! Welcome! :)
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
Dh73
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Dh73 »

Sting wrote: May 20th, 2020, 3:46 pm Hello everybody I recently joined this impressive forum for my top childhood game and my most played game until now.
So my real name is Ahmed Bousrih I am from Tunisia in north Africa which is a little beautiful country but having to many political problems even before the covid-19 crises. I am 22 and I am in the first year in university studying software engineering and recently I discovered that my favorite game of all time could be modded this way it is awesome to know this for a huge fan to the game this is why I am so grateful to Norbert and David for helping me start and I am making my first mod despite I am having a lot of problems since I know nothing about modding before.
I hope I come out of this after I learned basics of prince modding and how to work with graphics and colors which I am absolutely bad at it and also it impressed me that I am learning tricks inside the game that I never knew before.
Welcome: if you would elaborate on to modding, I advise you also the tutorials on YouTube of "Prince 1989 Aram" and "Ruinen1000" where I learned to use Apoplexy :)
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Sting wrote: May 20th, 2020, 3:46 pm So my real name is Ahmed Bousrih I am from Tunisia in north Africa
Hi, Ahmed Bousrih/Sting, you will introduce yourself. My name is Youran, a player of Prince of Persia, live at Indonesia. Nice to meet you🤝
Sting wrote: May 20th, 2020, 3:46 pm covid-19 crises
Take care of health
Sting wrote: May 20th, 2020, 3:46 pm I am in the first year in university studying software engineering
I out from university studying IT with graduate since 2015
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
Kaslghnoon
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Kaslghnoon »

Hi Sting, and welcome. I am curious to know: Do you still watch professional wrestling? If not, in what year did you stop watching? As for me, I was a wrestling fan until about January of 2008. Thank you in advance for your response.
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

Kaslghnoon wrote: May 29th, 2020, 7:58 pm Hi Sting, and welcome. I am curious to know: Do you still watch professional wrestling? If not, in what year did you stop watching? As for me, I was a wrestling fan until about January of 2008. Thank you in advance for your response.
I was a huge fan of WWE since 2004 or 2005 but with searching in the history I learned most things about the past years and this is why my nick is Sting and I suppose you know him I even became more fascinated by him when he suddenly appeared in 2014 to kill the authority's power I stopped watching it weekly as I was about a year ago because new scenarios are becoming boring and new wrestlers are treated in bad ways also for the legends that are still performing like cena lesnar and undertaker they are getting destroyed in worse way by some new inexperienced ones I know that they perform well and for the company these scenarios are the best to make money I understand that but for me this in not entertaining me anymore so I stopped but I still sometimes watch some highlights of the year or some big show like wrestlemania.
and I watch things like that
Check out my first ever mod and rate it it is Journey in Mystery I hope I will improve next time, thank you :D :) :D
Kaslghnoon
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Kaslghnoon »

I wish I had started watching pro-wrestling during the Monday Night Wars, but I was not able to... I started watching WWF in late 2000. To me, it was all a good time until the day Eddie Guerrero died, which caused Chris Benoit to lose his mind. It was never the same after the Benoit tragedy. Yes I am familiar with WCW's Sting through videos, I never got to watch him on TV while he was in WCW. I saw Sting wrestle live in San Diego at TNA Bound for Glory, 2013. At that point in 2013 I wasn't a wrestling fan, I was just a casual fan who bought a ticket to attend the show with some friends. Currently, it is all a memory from my perspective; I have lost my ability to consume any pro wrestling (past or present).
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

Kaslghnoon wrote: May 30th, 2020, 7:54 pm I wish I had started watching pro-wrestling during the Monday Night Wars, but I was not able to... I started watching WWF in late 2000. To me, it was all a good time until the day Eddie Guerrero died, which caused Chris Benoit to lose his mind. It was never the same after the Benoit tragedy. Yes I am familiar with WCW's Sting through videos, I never got to watch him on TV while he was in WCW. I saw Sting wrestle live in San Diego at TNA Bound for Glory, 2013. At that point in 2013 I wasn't a wrestling fan, I was just a casual fan who bought a ticket to attend the show with some friends. Currently, it is all a memory from my perspective; I have lost my ability to consume any pro wrestling (past or present).
That period of the death of eddie was full of actions that no one wanted I did not really understand what happened to benoit and why he became like this even the WWE now ignore his royal rumble win in 2004 but about Sting his performances in TNA were not really good as he was in WCW that story of NWO vs Sting was reallly insane even WWE tried to do this by making Nexus vs John cena who made teams against them and fights the leader Barret just imitating Sting agains NWO and in TNA they made Sting fights and break the Aces and Eights the story is good but repeating it many times is boring and make us know what will happen next even though in TNA they made Aces and Eights masked people and getting unmasked one by one by sting and kurt angle and joe for exemple which is really boring but in general my focus most of the time is WWE and WWF as it have been before