Inroduction

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here and be welcomed!
Kaslghnoon
Sultan
Sultan

Inroduction

Post by Kaslghnoon »

Before I start participating in PoP related topics I would like to say hello to you all, I am entirely new to this forum and have never been a member of popuw.com but I have been playing Prince of Persia for years and I do have experience with rom hacking and game modifications.

Many thanks to the admin and moderators of this site and we Prince of Persia players around the world are grateful to you all who made the PoP Total Pack and Princed Project possible.

Once again I sincerely thank all supporters and contributors of this project and it will be my pleasure participating in this forum as much as I can, very good to meet you all.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Inroduction

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

Welcome! :mrgreen: I hope you can add some interesting stuff to this forum and hopefully make it more active, as this forum really lacks some...er...activation... Anyway, I hope you can show us some mods too, as I haven't tried a new one in quite a while!
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Eagle-Head Priest 97 wrote:I hope you can add some interesting stuff to this forum and hopefully make it more active, as this forum really lacks some...er...activation...
I think the more appropriate term would be "activity". ;)

But nonetheless, I, too, will gladly welcome you to these forums and hope that with a new member (i.e. you), the foums become more active.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Tristan »

welcome