PASS TIME

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

PASS TIME

Post by Sting »

How do you spend your free time?
What are your hobbies?
(Leave anything related to POP modding away tell me other hobbies)

I will start:

I am now 22 years and I had too many hobbies but I am used to change a lot of time I can't do something repeatedly
I was a good football player and I was official in the JSL under 17 years (my town's football club) but I stopped I actually wanted to play in a bigger club and I couldn't get the chance maybe because I was trash who knows anyway. While studying in primary school and high school I was creating short videos of magic tricks for facebook which I had a good vision of and I was performing to my friends live in high school but I also stopped I forgot the reason and during the rest of high school and my 3 years at collage so far I play a lot of video games with a lot of types: Dream Leaugue Soccer // Free Fire Battlegrounds // Online Soccer Manager// Among Us recently and many others.
And by the way one of my favorite things to do is watching football all competitions in the world specially the history of football and my friends call me the Encyclopedia of football and also fascinated with WWE but not that much.
What do you think of me?
Check out my first ever mod and rate it it is Journey in Mystery I hope I will improve next time, thank you :D :) :D
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Re: PASS TIME

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

I love to play Chess, (go ahead and send a friend request, let's play :)).

I'm bored & tired now, I'll edit the post later.
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: October 31st, 2020, 6:27 pm I love to play Chess, (go ahead and send a friend request, let's play :)).
Where do I have to click I entered the link

edit: I created an account here but it always denies me when I try add a friend and didn't mention the reason
Check out my first ever mod and rate it it is Journey in Mystery I hope I will improve next time, thank you :D :) :D
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: October 31st, 2020, 6:27 pm I love to play Chess, (go ahead and send a friend request, let's play :)).

I play Diner Dash
Diner Dash
Diner Dash
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Sting wrote: October 31st, 2020, 7:14 pm Where do I have to click I entered the link
You had to click Add Friend.
Sting wrote: October 31st, 2020, 7:14 pm edit: I created an account here but it always denies me when I try add a friend and didn't mention the reason
I just sent you the friend request.
atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: October 31st, 2020, 6:27 pm I'm bored & tired now, I'll edit the post later.
More: I also play Plants vs Zombies. I am a freelance web developer, and I also love programming. I have few of my hobby projects that I'm working on.

yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: November 1st, 2020, 8:56 am I also play Plants vs Zombies
Do you like Diner Dash? It's just fun for you :)
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

I closed the previous account. This is my new account.

yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

If you tired with your PoP mod, you can play Virtua Cop 2