Explaining my nicknames

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Explaining my nicknames

Post by Emiliano »

Hi everyone, it's very possible you don't know all the names I have used.
My official and complete name which I was registered with is Emiliano Fierro Salazar (yes, we use two second last names, the first is my father's second name and the second is my mother's second name) do you get it?
I use the nickname Lihinghntom because it's easier to type, the name Lihinghntom has no meaning, it is supposed to don't be from any existing language
The nickname 0B99, as you can see is not for human beings, it has a difficult to understand story, I have already seen Hex bytes before really knowing what were they, I gave that name to my current using computer before it crashed (not MAC address), after that it was never the same, so I took its name to remember it forever, now I renamed my computer to C7F4.
I typed all of this because you have seen the nicknames but you don't know what are they.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Re: Explaining my nicknames

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 5:22 am My official and complete name which I was registered with is Emiliano Fierro Salazar (yes, we use two second last names, the first is my father's second name and the second is my mother's second name) do you get it?
Youran Tumayel, it's my official and complete name
Emiliano Fierro wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 5:22 am I use the nickname Lihinghntom because it's easier to type, the name Lihinghntom has no meaning, it is supposed to don't be from any existing language
I use the nickname YourTu Inside (for video creator)
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 5:22 am Hi everyone, it's very possible you don't know all the names I have used.
My official and complete name which I was registered with is Emiliano Fierro Salazar (yes, we use two second last names, the first is my father's second name and the second is my mother's second name) do you get it?
I am used to use my nickname Sting in games and things like this forum just because I have a little sort of problem with my real name.
Maybe you don't know about my religion I am muslim and in islam the name Ahmed is the second most valuable name so actually it is a great honor to me to be called Ahmed but I always have a little feeling that in such forum made for playing and talking to friends or in game profile it is better not to put a name with such value to me in this is just my opinion.
but if you ask me about my last name "Bousrih" it has a funny origin coming from the year 1100 I think
Check out my first ever mod and rate it it is Journey in Mystery I hope I will improve next time, thank you :D :) :D
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Sting wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 9:24 pm I am muslim
Rest assured that you are friend with me and some people, be peaceful. I'm disturbed by something that isn't good in my country Indonesia.
Sting wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 9:24 pm my last name "Bousrih"
I know your last name for creator content in YouTube.
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

yourantumayel69 wrote: June 24th, 2020, 2:56 am
Rest assured that you are friend with me and some people, be peaceful. I'm disturbed by something that isn't good in my country Indonesia.
Maybe you have to know that islam is not as they are telling to make it look bad but I don't care actually every one has the right to follow what he wants with no force and Indonesia actually for us is a great example of how people with different religons can live together in peace.
And by the way for years now I really was thinking tht I have to visit your country at least for once because I am fascinated by the system you have and a lot of thinks I heard and read about Indonesia.
and what do you mean here? " I'm disturbed by something that isn't good in my country Indonesia."
Check out my first ever mod and rate it it is Journey in Mystery I hope I will improve next time, thank you :D :) :D
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Sting wrote: June 24th, 2020, 11:16 am what do you mean here? " I'm disturbed by something that isn't good in my country Indonesia."
In Indonesia, there are often riots, crime, and violence. This is what makes my country Indonesia not progress.
Sting wrote: June 24th, 2020, 11:16 am Maybe you have to know that islam is not as they are telling to make it look bad but I don't care actually every one has the right to follow what he wants with no force and Indonesia actually for us is a great example of how people with different religons can live together in peace.
I'm a Christian, you have to treat some people (like me) humanely
Sting wrote: June 24th, 2020, 11:16 am And by the way for years now I really was thinking tht I have to visit your country at least for once because I am fascinated by the system you have and a lot of thinks I heard and read about Indonesia.
Take care of health. This is still a pandemic of Covid19
Last edited by yourantumayel69 on June 24th, 2020, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

yourantumayel69 wrote: June 24th, 2020, 11:32 am
In Indonesia, there are often riots, crime, and violence. This is what makes my country Indonesia not progress.
Actually that happens everywhere in my country every day there is a crime and most of them are related to the most hated thing to me "Politics" and my country "Tunisia" is getting down day by day unfortunately but don't worry too much about yours you have a nice political and economical system which will allow your country to overcome these problems but in mine it is so difficult because politicians are the most stupid people in earth and this is why even after 1000 years Tunisia will never progress this way we have an amazing history and good old civilizations where there but now unlike most people we are going from bad to worse :cry: :cry:
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

yourantumayel69 wrote: June 24th, 2020, 11:32 am
I'm a Christian, you have to treat some people (like me) humanely
Christianism and islam are from the same origin we are in reality brothers Jesus is one of the most important prophets to us but I told you there are some bad people are doing crimes and terrorism and make people believe that islam is like that but they are totally wrong islam never says kill people just like that the only place where islam says kill people is when these people attack you which is natural and don't need specific religion to defend yourself you know
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

I see you have changed the topic of this thread to “What is your religion”
Alright, I'm atheist and I believe in the science ☺️
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: June 30th, 2020, 6:36 am I see you have changed the topic of this thread to “What is your religion”
Alright, I'm atheist and I believe in the science ☺️
This is what you believe and every one is free to choose
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

My nickname is:
atrueprincefanfrom(20)18. (Don't explain this one, you already know ;))

And full name is:
Amogh Datar.
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
Sting
Vizier
Vizier

Post by Sting »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 4:39 am My nickname is:
Don't explain this one, you already know ;)
It can not be more clear :lol: