Apologizing with all of you

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Apologizing with all of you

Post by Emiliano »

Sorry for being so unstable, the reason of my leaving was because I lost all my computer data, and you will imagine how stressing is that; well I'm back and I will follow my life in this forum and I will not dissapoint you ;)
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Apologizing with all of you

Post by Norbert »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: April 16th, 2020, 5:00 amI lost all my computer data, and you will imagine how stressing is that
Yes, that must have been annoying.
Be sure to backup important files on USB-sticks.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: April 16th, 2020, 5:00 am Sorry for being so unstable, the reason of my leaving was because I lost all my computer data, and you will imagine how stressing is that; well I'm back and I will follow my life in this forum and I will not dissapoint you ;)
I apologize you. I give a chance to you for continue create your mod, because I wanna create my new mods soon (simple mod, not a mazy) ;)
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

Maybe you saw the same again, in June, July and early August I lost my frequency, simply because I had other things to do and everything was normal with the game.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

I knew this would happen again and again. :roll:
This is the chance of my life, this year I will go to the University, this is why I'm inactive, I still watch your videos on YouTube and read some of your replies (my subscribed topics).
I need to study hard and see if I can get in in at least one of my three options, I want to study Medicine and it is one of the hardest to get.
I was thinking about exploring the SNES sfc file I have and have my 7th mod soon, but I need to study hard, this is first.

Here I give you images of the Universities I'll apply in (if you want to search them) :D
Thanks for understanding (I know you hate my posts in off-topic)…
Attachments
downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile(2).jpg
downloadfile(1).jpg
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: April 13th, 2021, 4:17 am I knew this would happen again and again. :roll:
This is the chance of my life, this year I will go to the University, this is why I'm inactive, I still watch your videos on YouTube and read some of your replies (my subscribed topics).
I need to study hard and see if I can get in in at least one of my three options, I want to study Medicine and it is one of the hardest to get.
I was thinking about exploring the SNES sfc file I have and have my 7th mod soon, but I need to study hard, this is first.

Here I give you images of the Universities I'll apply in (if you want to search them) :D
Thanks for understanding (I know you hate my posts in off-topic)…
It's good to put your studying first, don't worry about being less active.