I'm just a dreamer

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

I'm just a dreamer

Post by Emiliano »

Do you remember “Prince of Mexico”?
I'm afraid to tell you that this project will never be done :cry:
I wanted to be a software engineer but I'm not good in math or in physic and I am very pressured of my family problems and I decided to work when I am 18 years old :(
PD: I don't want to live with my parents anymore
I will delete all my progress and forget it
But I will still make mods for Prince of Persia
Lihinghntom's Palace for SNES coming soon! :)
4DPlayer

Re: I'm just a dreamer

Post by 4DPlayer »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: December 11th, 2019, 5:43 am Do you remember “Prince of Mexico”?
I wanted to be a software engineer but I'm not good in math or in physic and I am very pressured of my family problems and I decided to work when I am 18 years old :(
That’s sad to hear. I don’t know why you want to delete your progress. You can always come back to it when you’re more ready, or you can just leave it for fun. Still, it’s your decision, and I’m sure if you do delete your progress, you have a good reason to do it.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: December 11th, 2019, 5:43 am Do you remember “Prince of Mexico”?
Your mod hasn't finished yet, such as Master of Suicide. Of course, I'm going to create my mods.
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

What are you talking about?
Master of Suicide is a trash mod I just want to forget that one day I modded that garbage I have only 3 acceptable mods for now
And I will tell it to every member who sees this
I will not make mods outside PoP 1 for DOS
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: April 28th, 2020, 5:59 am I will not make mods outside PoP 1 for DOS
Or who knows, maybe one day I might make mods for PoP 2 or for SNES, let's see what happens in the future
To create a mod you need to finish the original game at least one time and know at least a bit about how does it work
And I have never finished PoP 2 or SNES PoP…
I can't fail you Shauing, I promised you to make Lihinghntom's Palace for SNES…
Shauing
Calif
Calif

Post by Shauing »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 16th, 2020, 1:19 am Or who knows, maybe one day I might make mods for PoP 2 or for SNES, let's see what happens in the future
To create a mod you need to finish the original game at least one time and know at least a bit about how does it work
And I have never finished PoP 2 or SNES PoP…
I can't fail you Shauing, I promised you to make Lihinghntom's Palace for SNES…
Don't feel pressured. Just focus on working on one mod at a time and I think it will be much easier for you.
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: 30th Anniversary Port v1.1.5. Download it today!: viewtopic.php?p=29053#p29053
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: The Queen Of Light v2.6. Download it today! viewtopic.php?p=33174#p33174
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

For making better mods I need to read Hacking the SNES ROM and it's a large topic, and when that happens I should have finished all my MS-DOS mods
If I can't finish the SNES PoP I will watch videos, sorry Shauing but I need to watch the original game…
Other thing, making so much custom graphics makes me wanna release a mod with original graphics
Lihinghntom's Palace for SNES might be finished over late 2020 or 2021
Shauing
Calif
Calif

Post by Shauing »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: May 16th, 2020, 6:40 am For making better mods I need to read Hacking the SNES ROM and it's a large topic, and when that happens I should have finished all my MS-DOS mods
If I can't finish the SNES PoP I will watch videos, sorry Shauing but I need to watch the original game…
Other thing, making so much custom graphics makes me wanna release a mod with original graphics
Lihinghntom's Palace for SNES might be finished over late 2020 or 2021
Try do one mod without any sort of hacking, then the next one you could try to implement some hacks. Better know the basics first before trying to do new stuff. Custom sprites are still limited by space constraints as we have to insert them in new places instead of replacing the old data as the new one is larger.
Take your time, don't feel pressured that you have to release a SNES mod by a fixed date. When you're ready to tackle it with all the knowledge you need, that's when you should do it, not before.
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: 30th Anniversary Port v1.1.5. Download it today!: viewtopic.php?p=29053#p29053
NEW UPDATE! Prince Of Persia: The Queen Of Light v2.6. Download it today! viewtopic.php?p=33174#p33174