Butcher

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Butcher

Post by mk1995 »

Remember some dude going by the name of Gustavo "Butcher" Pamplona? Remember how he'd cram his useless programs/duplicates down our throat and generally act like an attention whore? Remember how he kept asking for moderator status? And once he got it, remember how he proceeded to delete (almost) the entire forum content at the slightest provocation?

Well, Princed ain't the only forum he's pestering. Just recently, Jalal provided me with a link to one of his topics on WinBoards: http://winboards.net/viewtopic.php?p=118021

Enjoy.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
n00blord
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Re: Butcher

Post by n00blord »

Oh Norbert, look, he likes guys too! Perhaps you should befriend him :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 156&type=1
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Is this really the Butcher who's been pestering us for ages?

My God, what a fatass! It's obvious he has no life...
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
musa
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musa »

mk1995 wrote:My God, what a fatass! It's obvious he has no life...
Mk, please.
-- Michael, the boy who makes Shaw's Nightmare.
Visit here to download Shaw's Nightmare: http://shawsnightmare.ucoz.com
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

What?! Can't I even smack-talk about some idiot who actually physically harmed this forum severely nowadays?

He's an attention whore, likes to tell us shit nobody cares about (i.e. his personal life), makes stupid jokes and worst of all: He seems to have some sort of severe inferiority complex, given how he demands a higher status and "piledrives" people in the ground just because they're younger, yet have more common sense than him.
You call this a person who shouldn't be hated, preferably by the entire world?
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

mk1995 wrote: You call this a person who shouldn't be hated, preferably by the entire world?
I find it likely that he is, or has been, which has led him to looking for respect on the Internet. And failing miserably, as we all know.
n00blord
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Post by n00blord »

These are my friend, complex problems with dimensions. Width and certain length, to be exact. He is fat and his dick is small.
musa
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musa »

I think this topic needs to be locked. It invites war.
-- Michael, the boy who makes Shaw's Nightmare.
Visit here to download Shaw's Nightmare: http://shawsnightmare.ucoz.com
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Nah, probably just your paranoia... :lol: