YouTube Videos

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

YouTube Videos

Post by John Wain »

I remember we had a similar topic back in the days of PoP-UW, where we could post our own videos. I had something to show to you, so I decided to open a similar topic here.

Having returned 10 days ago from China, where I went to see a solar eclipse which, due to unfavourable circumstances of the weather, I could not, I revisited my older video of the 2006 solar eclipse in Turkey, which was marvellous. I took great pains to rip it from DVD and editing it into a short film, but I managed to do so and now that's on YouTube.

I tried to see films of total eclipses on YouTube, but all are very short and amateurish. While I don't claim mine to be professional, at least I used a tripod and filmed through the entire total phase. Here's the link. Click on the photo:

mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: YouTube Videos

Post by mk1995 »

Since you stated in your video description that you saw your first total eclipse with 11 and became fascinated by it, that might explain why you interest yourself in astronomy...

The video I'd like to show is the most famous one I have ever uploaded. It's on my older account (I lost my password, so I had to create a new one).
Sega Master System - Hidden Snail Maze Game

The Sega Master System is a very old 8-Bit console, so only a handful of people who are no retro gamers or nostalgia freaks will like it upon playing (well... what would you expect with all this PS3, Wii and XBox360 shit around?).
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

Wow, I remember that solar eclipse! I was watching that with my neighbout and my astronomer-mad granddad! :D
Here's a vid of the consequences with a slightly high tide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erq_Tn4rjmk
~We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.~

~Every move you make creates your destiny...~
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

All of you must follow YouTube rules. If you upload other stuff, it's useful. Some user (like my foe) not following YouTube rules so that video is banned.
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

I have my additonal foe, Edo Putra (YouTuber from Palembang, South Sumatera, Indonesia), he arrested by police (August 2, 2020).
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.