[ Solved ] PoP1 Manual

Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

[ Solved ] PoP1 Manual

Post by Moscow Tracer »

Where can I get it?
I need it very much to avoid copy protection.

Download manual from here. -mk1995
mickey96
Beylerbey
Beylerbey

Re: PoP1 Manual

Post by mickey96 »

Which version are you using?
Refueled my car! Now I can keep going!
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Does that matter? Each version has got the exact same content! I'd love to upload it, but somehow, my uploads keep cancelling halfway, which sucks.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

If I do a bit of routing around, I might be able to find the little piece of paper with the codes on, but don't get your hopes up... :/
~We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.~

~Every move you make creates your destiny...~
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Those "piece of paper with the codes on" aren't very reliable. I can say that from my own experience. It's not because almost all of the codes are wrong, but because almost all of the codes (I encountered) weren't on there. Plus, it's more fun to flap those manual pages just to find the correct letter.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

mk1995 wrote:Those "piece of paper with the codes on" aren't very reliable. I can say that from my own experience. It's not because almost all of the codes are wrong, but because almost all of the codes (I encountered) weren't on there. Plus, it's more fun to flap those manual pages just to find the correct letter.
LOL ok it's not a piece of paper. It's the actual codes that come with the box (I have the collector's edition). But it was separate to the manual. Happy now? :roll:

mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I didn't complain about the way you expressed yourself, so why are you bragging about that? I only quoted what you said... That's all.
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

mk1995 wrote:I didn't complain about the way you expressed yourself, so why are you bragging about that? I only quoted what you said... That's all.
It just sounded like you were underestimating the power of the Prince of Persia Collector's Edition.. :P :P

mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

If you say so... :roll: :P

Edit: PHPBB2-smileys FTW!

'nother Edit: Problem solved - Topic locked.