Snes Mod: Dark Castle V3 Final (Dec14)

salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Snes Mod: Dark Castle V3 Final (Dec14)

Post by salvadorc17 »

Hi to all, this is my new snes mod, im also finishing a Prince Evolution mod.

Features: New palettes and new logical levels.

Version 3 - 16 Levels modified.

Dowload here: http://www.mediafire.com/?g7300wzxoodujgl

Prince of Persia Dark Castle.

New Mod with Snes Editor 2011.
Last edited by salvadorc17 on December 14th, 2011, 3:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Re: New Snes Mod: Dark Castle

Post by salvadorc17 »

Why dont have any answers, lets say if you like or dont like the mod...

Expecting questions or suggestions...
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

salvadorc17 wrote:Why dont have any answers, lets say if you like or dont like the mod...

Expecting questions or suggestions...
I can be the first, you deserve someone answers you. Well I played at least the first 2 level, and I liked them. I'm at the 3rd level now, it seems to be difficult, but nice.

When I have time I will play the rest. For now, it's an 8 in a scale of 1 to 10.
This will be my face if you can't win any of my mods
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

Thanks for you aprecciation men, your mod Miracles Doesnt Exist is also a very good. But i recommend you can include palette mods in the levels.

Good day...
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

salvadorc17 wrote:Thanks for you aprecciation men, your mod Miracles Doesnt Exist is also a very good. But i recommend you can include palette mods in the levels.

Good day...
I'm working in my 2nd snes mod, it has new palette in some levels, like light blue to seem like an icy level.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

I'm working in my 2nd snes mod, it has new palette in some levels, like light blue to seem like an icy level.

Ok, i undertand, how much time you spend in the Prince edition, because i can say it have took me a long time to do Prince Evoution 20 levels without palettes changes.
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

salvadorc17 wrote:

Ok, i undertand, how much time you spend in the Prince edition, because i can say it have took me a long time to do Prince Evoution 20 levels without palettes changes.
It depends of how many time I spend creating a level, and every few days to make one. To make the levels it took me a month, and to finnish the hole mod it took me 3 months, because it came to me new ideas to finnish decorating and some other features.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

Yeah is truth, it really took many time.

Can you explain me, if is possible to convert PC levels to Snes, because you also have pc mod Miracles Doesnt Exist. Expect asnwer....
robert
Sultan
Sultan

Post by robert »

salvadorc17 wrote:Yeah is truth, it really took many time.

Can you explain me, if is possible to convert PC levels to Snes, because you also have pc mod Miracles Doesnt Exist. Expect asnwer....
I made the pc Miracles Don't Exist before the snes version, the pc version has the original levels, I mean the original pc levels made by me, and I decided to have it with snes graphics (not snes version yet). So I changed the vdungeon.dat, vpalace.dat, etc. to make it like if it is from snes. But later I discovered the way to play the original Jordan Mechner's PoP 1 snes game. And later I discovered the level editor, so I started to create levels. Then I thought "Why don't I make a snes console version from one of my pc mods", so I chose Miracles Don't Exist. I started to create the levels, followed by the pc mod, and making some modifications (if you have played te pc mod and the snes mod you will see the modifications).

I didn't convert the pc mod to snes mod, I've just used the pc levels to make the snes levels with the snes level editor. The real thing is that I don't know if the pc mod can be "converted" to snes mod, I think the convertion means doing some hacking or someting about that to both versions, and their files.

Hope you did understand me, it's difficult to me to explain the whole thing in english :P. I'm really sorry if I speak too badly I know these from english, I speak the best I can.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Post by salvadorc17 »

-To robert:

I understand you, is very complicated thing, and you do the logical. I dont like pc mods because im not familiarized with the Apoplexy and Roomshaker level editor for pc. Im a great fan or Snes and i will continue modding with Snes level editor (Very grateful to the creator). Your mod is incredible, im waiting the new with palettes changes. And if you have time complete my mod Dark Castle and do suggestions about it.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Re: New Snes Mod: Dark Castle V1.2

Post by salvadorc17 »

-News November 20.

-To all people:

The mod will be complete with only 14 Levels because the new year is coming and im working on different projects not related to Prince. Thanks for compression.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Re: New Snes Mod: Dark Castle V1.2

Post by salvadorc17 »

-News November 28.

-Add 4 levels to mod. (12 levels with new tile palette)
-Some bug improves.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jj50qz7j95exk5u

Prince of Persia Dark Castle. Snes Mod. 2011.
salvadorc17
Calif
Calif

Re: Snes Mod: Dark Castle V2.1 NEW (Nov28)

Post by salvadorc17 »

-News December 14.

Dark Castle: Version final.

-Modified 16 levels.
-Some bug improves.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g7300wzxoodujgl

Prince of Persia Dark Castle. Snes Mod. 2011.
PTozzi
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Re: Snes Mod: Dark Castle V3 Final (Dec14)

Post by PTozzi »

Your MOD is great! I'm playing it through Vizzed and am currently stuck in level 5. I gotta make that damn last gate open somehow lol
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Snes Mod: Dark Castle V3 Final (Dec14)

Post by Norbert »

PTozzi wrote: February 28th, 2018, 6:14 am Your MOD is great! I'm playing it through Vizzed and am currently stuck in level 5. I gotta make that damn last gate open somehow lol
Spoiler: show
There's a loose tile on the ceiling. If you go to the room north, then west, you can drop the loose floor next to the mirror onto the raise button that opens the gate towards the level exit door. A gate will close while you do this, but you can just go all the way up and around past where you met the last guard and towards the level door again.