Arabian Nightmares - question

matrix87
Efendi
Efendi

Arabian Nightmares - question

Post by matrix87 »

Hi everybody, i have a problem with playing in this mod. it's too difficult for me, but it is very interesting. I can't start the game where is allowed to cheat. I tried to start everything: iamlamer.exe, arabian.exe prince.exe also with parameters like megahit and the cheats doesn't work. Can someone tell me how to start it with a cheats? thanks for all.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Arabian Nightmares - question

Post by mk1995 »

Why do you even bother with this mod? The author (who's really a complete dick and not welcome at these forums anymore) probably just made it to troll us with nigh-impossible levels. Nobody here has ever beaten it, let alone with cheats. So please just save your brain cells and sanity by not playing this game. Ever.

If you still insist on using cheats, the iamlamer.exe is supposed to be the executable that has cheats activated. But since it apparently doesn't work for you, trying to mail Butcher might help. There are still some posts of his scattered about in the forums. From one of them you could probably get to his website where you might find his e-mail address.

I still insist you shouldn't play this mod, though.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

matrix87 wrote:Hi everybody, i have a problem with playing in this mod. it's too difficult for me, but it is very interesting. I can't start the game where is allowed to cheat. I tried to start everything: iamlamer.exe, arabian.exe prince.exe also with parameters like megahit and the cheats doesn't work. Can someone tell me how to start it with a cheats? thanks for all.
Download Prince of Persia Total Pack here. http://wtf.winyl.info/crap/totalpack.exe

It'll allow you to start any mod with cheats on.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Uh, you do know Arabian Nightmares is really bugged in Total Pack? In fact, Butcher explicitly asked starwindz NOT to put his mod on Total Pack. He did anyway.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
matrix87
Efendi
Efendi

Post by matrix87 »

I couldn't find Butcher's mail nowhere. The cheat mode doesn't work in total pack too. I found the information that i have to start a game with parameter : improved and it works. Thanks for all answers
Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Moscow Tracer »

mk1995 wrote:Why do you even bother with this mod? The author (who's really a complete dick and not welcome at these forums anymore) probably just made it to troll us with nigh-impossible levels. Nobody here has ever beaten it, let alone with cheats.
Lol, I can make speedrun vid, if u wish so. Of course it's quite boring and annoying but if u have good technique skills and enough patience u can beat it.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Moscow Tracer wrote:Lol, I can make speedrun vid, if u wish so. Of course it's quite boring and annoying but if u have good technique skills and enough patience u can beat it.
In that case, allow me to rephrase my line to the following:

The author ([...]) probably just made it to troll us with nigh-impossible levels. Few people could actually muster up the will, skill and patience it takes to beat this atrocity, even with cheats enabled.
Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Moscow Tracer »

Ok, I'll record level 1 on this week.
matrix87
Efendi
Efendi

Post by matrix87 »

Better level 2:) Level 1 isn't very difficult. I have a very big problem with begin of the level 2.
Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Moscow Tracer »

matrix87 wrote:Better level 2:) Level 1 isn't very difficult. I have a very big problem with begin of the level 2.
what's the problem?
matrix87
Efendi
Efendi

Post by matrix87 »

Look at the link given below:

http://funkyimg.com/viewer.php?img=/2/6 ... prince.jpg

I can't jump from 1 to second wall because it's too long distance
Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Moscow Tracer »

matrix87
Efendi
Efendi

Post by matrix87 »

ooooo my God.! Sorry my fault!, I haven't thought that it can do that by that method. If you sometime will be in Wroclaw in poland write to me i invite you for good beer. Thanks and greetings:)
Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Moscow Tracer »

About cheat mode in Total Pack:

1) Run Total Pack and push Play
2) Then Start Cheat Mode, put a tick on Cheats Enabled. Level Selection - 1 (important detail, game doesn't allow begin from other level)
3) Play and use Shift+L option to start from necessary level, then use Shift+T option to correct your HP. This only way to play this MOD(
Moscow Tracer
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Moscow Tracer »

matrix87 wrote:ooooo my God.! Sorry my fault!, I haven't thought that it can do that by that method. If you sometime will be in Wroclaw in poland write to me i invite you for good beer. Thanks and greetings:)
Thanks man=) I like good beer :D

Also u can try my own MOD - Mirages of Persia (u can find it here, but it's really hard to play)).