Regeln / Rules

mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Regeln / Rules

Post by mk1995 »

Deutsch:

Anscheinend ist das deutsche Forum nicht sehr aktiv, aber wenn doch mal hier drin gepostet werden sollte, dann sollten auch einige Regeln beachtet werden.
Es gelten die gleichen Regeln wie im Rest des Forums, aber für das Deutsche kommen noch einige dazu. Hinweis: Dieses Thema könnte erweitert werden.

Dies ist ein deutsches Forum! Das heißt, dass ausschließlich Deutsche Beiträge erlaubt sind. Sollte dennoch ein internationaler Beitrag hier landen, wird er allerdings Gnade erfahren. Es wird entweder eine deutsche Übersetzung hineineditiert, oder er wird gelöscht, abhängig vom Inhalt und der Sprache (z.B. fällt es mir leichter, einen englischen Beitrag als einen italienischen zu übersetzen).

Achte auf Orthographie und Grammatik! Es geht ja in Ordnung, wenn ein paar kleine Fehler in deinen Beiträgen sind, aber halte die Menge an Schreibfehlern bitte gering. Sollte man vor Fehlern kaum mehr stehen können, wird der Beitrag (wieder abhängig vom Inhalt) leserlich gemacht oder gelöscht. UND VERZICHTE BITTE AUF VERSCHANDELUNG DER DEUTSCHEN SPRACHE!

Dieses Thema wird geschlossen, damit es sauber bleibt.

English:

It appears that the German forum isn't very active, but for what little posts it might get, rules are to be obeyed.
Rules for this forum are the same as for the rest of the forums, but there are some extra rules exclusive to the German forum. Note: This topic might be expanded.

This is a German forum! That means that only German posts are allowed. Should there be an international post, though, it shall have mercy. Either a German translation is edited into it or the whole post gets deleted, depending on the content and the language (e.g.: It's easier for me to translate an English post than an Italian one).

Watch your orthography and grammar! It'll be alright if you have just a few mistakes in your post, but please try to keep these at a minimum. If the number of orthographical and grammatical mistakes is immense, though, the post will (again, dependent on content) either edited into something more legible, or deleted in entirety. AND, FOR GOD'S SAKE, DON'T EVEN THINK OF SLAUGHTERING THE GERMAN LANGUAGE!

This topic is being locked in order to remain clean.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...