Guards image

Discussions about all other tools (CusPop, SAV/HOF editors) and hex editing.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Guards image

Post by Norbert »

Norbert wrote: March 11th, 2018, 7:48 pmI will add one more thing later today, namely an overview about guard colors (that is used in combination with GUARD.DAT).
I've added this information as red text to the pages about GUARD.DAT and PRINCE.DAT.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Aram wrote: March 11th, 2018, 1:05 pm
kj-5349 wrote: March 11th, 2018, 12:44 pm Two more:-
- LOVSCI. (by Programmer?) First mod 0000007
Thanks. I liked the security guard in mod 7 :!: ;)
The security guards of The Prince LOSVCI (0000007) have colors that differ from the defaults because of its modified PRINCE.DAT.
If you copy the PRINCE.DAT of this mod to your mod, it will have security guards with different colors.
Which colors exactly a guard has then depends on which guard you pick from apoplexy's tiles screen (or in RoomShaker I).
For example, the guard you like is the orange/red one on apoplexy's tiles screen.
In-game that orange/red guard will look as the one you like, because of the modified PRINCE.DAT.
Aram
Calif
Calif

Post by Aram »

Norbert wrote: March 11th, 2018, 8:56 pm The security guards of The Prince LOSVCI (0000007) have colors that differ from the defaults because of its modified PRINCE.DAT.
If you copy the PRINCE.DAT of this mod to your mod, it will have security guards with different colors.
Which colors exactly a guard has then depends on which guard you pick from apoplexy's tiles screen (or in RoomShaker I).
For example, the guard you like is the orange/red one on apoplexy's tiles screen.
In-game that orange/red guard will look as the one you like, because of the modified PRINCE.DAT.
If I don't answer, contact me at this address.
My e-mail: aram.sev055@gmail.com
Aram
Calif
Calif

Post by Aram »

I liked these images
Attachments
Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (15.06 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (13.15 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (11.03 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
If I don't answer, contact me at this address.
My e-mail: aram.sev055@gmail.com