- - Ai-controlled Prince. This question is quite simple: how can I setup movements for Ai-controlled Prince (as shown in demo level)? I would like to add some kind of in-game cutscene after particular event occurs.
- Shadow movements. Almost the same question as before: it is possible to script the Shadow in order to make it appear and move? Think about Shadow appearing and pressing a button in order to trap/liberate the Prince or just appearing and running in order to show him the way.
- Automatic texts. It is possible to make a text appear in the bottom side of screen (where you read how many minutes are left) when particular event occurs?
- Custom environments. POP1 allows two environments: Dungeon and Palace. It is possible to add a 3rd one (and perhaps a 4th, a 5th etc.) on the assumption everyone will have its own graphics stored on own .dat file? I asked because I didn't find any clear dungeon or palace reference in the .plv levels inspected with my hex editor nor in the aforementioned docs.
- Prince animations I. Some "Kid" animations (e.g. running, crouching ecc.) become loopable after specific frame number x and most animations are connected to another ones by specific frame number x that is compatible both with old animation (to allow loop) and new animation (to allow smooth transition if player performs an action that requires the Prince to play a different animation). Is there any specific documentation or topic with a detailed list for these "special" frames and their effects (loop or inter-connect animations)? I asked because I would like to customize main character whose sprites are already made for every animations but they are not smooth and look choppy when looping or switching because I cannot identify those aforementioned "special" frames.
- Prince animations II. Some "Kid" animations make Prince move or "shake" whilst animation is playing (e.g. you press down for crouching, you release down button, Prince stands up and get moved a bit forward; you drink potion and you see Prince "shaking" a bit etc.). Where can I edit these properties of animations? I specifically would like the Prince not to move forward when jumping up or crouching and I would like to disable "crouch bouncing forward".
- Prince animations III. It is possible to implement a "turn crouching" animation on the assumption I already have frames? If yes, how?
Thanks in advance to every kind people who will send me a reply.