Most forum content deleted in entirety!

News updates, as well as forum and website changes will be mentioned here.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Most forum content deleted in entirety!

Post by mk1995 »

It is a sad age in the long life of this forum. Most of our forum content was deleted thanks to a psychopath with moderating capabilities he should've never had going amok.

But it's no use crying over spilt milk. We just have to work together and restore/rebuild what's been torn away.

Edit: Looks like there's no need for that, anymore. At least there's not a lot to restore, anyway.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Kaslghnoon
Sultan
Sultan

Re: Most forum content deleted in entirety!

Post by Kaslghnoon »

I feel like an idiot for obvious reasons :(

Recovering the files and documents can be done with efforts on our part but what I miss the most are poirot's blogs with the true dates of developing the princed project. I really hope they were archived elsewhere. I wasn't even done reading all of them damnit Image
poirot
Developer
Developer

Re: Most forum content deleted in entirety!

Post by poirot »

Thank you! I've managed to fix the forum. I love reading blogs about development. I recommend reading Mechner's blog, the one written while coding Prince of Persia