Jaffar's Revenge

Are you creating new levels/mods for DOS or did you finish your work? Tell us here!

Moderator: English Moderator Team

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 680
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by SuavePrince » October 2nd, 2017, 1:45 am

other players and me did this update,hard like original..the same tricks but on different occasions
Attachments
Jaffar Revenge 2017.zip
(348.8 KiB) Downloaded 10 times

User avatar
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia
Posts: 3280
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by Norbert » October 2nd, 2017, 6:17 pm

SuavePrince wrote:
October 2nd, 2017, 1:45 am
other players and me did this update,hard like original..the same tricks but on different occasions
Which other players? :)

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 680
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by SuavePrince » October 4th, 2017, 1:35 am

Norbert wrote:
October 2nd, 2017, 6:17 pm
SuavePrince wrote:
October 2nd, 2017, 1:45 am
other players and me did this update,hard like original..the same tricks but on different occasions
Which other players? :)
Youtube Friends

YURA
Vizier
Vizier
Posts: 94
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by YURA » January 11th, 2018, 9:15 pm

Well, I will try to pass. And it in what that differs from 00008?

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 680
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by SuavePrince » January 12th, 2018, 6:01 am

YURA wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 9:15 pm
Well, I will try to pass. And it in what that differs from 00008?
Level 4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12....

YURA
Vizier
Vizier
Posts: 94
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by YURA » January 16th, 2018, 4:39 am

All HI!!! As you manage to pass gate, I lack a share of seconds though and I repeat a trick through thorns. What do you do with keys? Or the speed of processor ДОСБОКСа should be changed?
https://youtu.be/tMwAYxT5LDM

User avatar
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia
Posts: 3280
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by Norbert » January 17th, 2018, 4:37 pm

YURA wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 4:39 am
All HI!!! As you manage to pass gate, I lack a share of seconds though and I repeat a trick through thorns. What do you do with keys? Or the speed of processor ДОСБОКСа should be changed?
https://youtu.be/tMwAYxT5LDM
Maybe not remove the loose tile (see here)?

YURA
Vizier
Vizier
Posts: 94
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by YURA » January 18th, 2018, 6:53 am

If to look attentively, the 3rd level differs, the tile does not fall.

YURA
Vizier
Vizier
Posts: 94
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by YURA » January 24th, 2018, 1:45 am

Maybe still someone will prompt what is the matter?

User avatar
yaqxsw
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe
Posts: 708
Joined: June 18th, 2012, 3:35 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by yaqxsw » January 25th, 2018, 5:25 pm

YURA wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 1:45 am
Maybe still someone will prompt what is the matter?
You need use special trick "up+jump". My walk was on my fixed level because I didnt knew how to pass this part and I though that this was impossible.

Here is video. Look on 3:40

YURA
Vizier
Vizier
Posts: 94
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by YURA » January 25th, 2018, 6:40 pm

If you watch video, I and do, but I lack a share of seconds therefore I ask whether it is necessary to increase the processor in ДОСБОКСе??? or to reduce? You in Russian talk?

User avatar
yaqxsw
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe
Posts: 708
Joined: June 18th, 2012, 3:35 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by yaqxsw » January 25th, 2018, 10:57 pm

YURA wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 6:40 pm
If you watch video, I and do, but I lack a share of seconds therefore I ask whether it is necessary to increase the processor in ДОСБОКСе??? or to reduce? You in Russian talk?
You need just do fast. Look this video careful and look a trick on 3:50.

This trick is similar like this
https://www.popot.org/documentation.php ... ksPage2#79

I can speak russian

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 680
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by SuavePrince » January 27th, 2018, 8:07 pm

yaqxsw wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:57 pm
YURA wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 6:40 pm
If you watch video, I and do, but I lack a share of seconds therefore I ask whether it is necessary to increase the processor in ДОСБОКСе??? or to reduce? You in Russian talk?
You need just do fast. Look this video careful and look a trick on 3:50.

This trick is similar like this
https://www.popot.org/documentation.php ... ksPage2#79

I can speak russian
Hey master..you can try pass the other levels.. 04,05,06..etc...many people waiting for you.. :mrgreen:

YURA
Vizier
Vizier
Posts: 94
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by YURA » January 28th, 2018, 8:31 pm

I once again repeat I do not use transitions to other levels, I will not pass on time yet and as it is necessary.
I correctly used a trick and keys, but there is not enough share of seconds???

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 680
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: Jaffar's Revenge

Post by SuavePrince » January 29th, 2018, 2:38 am

YURA wrote:
January 28th, 2018, 8:31 pm
I once again repeat I do not use transitions to other levels, I will not pass on time yet and as it is necessary.
I correctly used a trick and keys, but there is not enough share of seconds???
The master is Yaqwsx ... :mrgreen: ..he can pass any mod...

Post Reply