Magic Of Persia - New MOD

Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: Magic Of Persia - New MOD

Post by Norbert »

atrueprincefanfrom18 wrote: February 28th, 2020, 12:49 pmCan you verify if they are tricks and add to PoPOT?
Is there a way you can merge with the shadow that accomplishes something you can not otherwise do?
What I mean is this:
Normally, you could merge with the shadow in the top row and then after merging climb down.
What your recordings do is have the shadow go down, and then you merge in the lower row.
But is there something you can do by merging the way you do in your recordings that you could not otherwise do?
For example, is there a way to get the shadow somewhere where you could not normally go, but then go there by merging?
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

Post by atrueprincefanfrom18 »

Norbert wrote: February 28th, 2020, 4:06 pm Is there a way you can merge with the shadow that accomplishes something you can not otherwise do?
What I mean is this:
Normally, you could merge with the shadow in the top row and then after merging climb down.
What your recordings do is have the shadow go down, and then you merge in the lower row.
But is there something you can do by merging the way you do in your recordings that you could not otherwise do?
For example, is there a way to get the shadow somewhere where you could not normally go, but then go there by merging?
Well, I didn't find anything which accomplishes something which in normal way I couldn't have. But as there were not many objects to test with, like maybe landing on spike would work if shadow is getting on the screen, etc. I can't tell you what exactly we accomplish.

For now accomplishment is merging with shadow even if, the shadow is crouching, merging without allowing sword to be taken on (of shadow). So maybe there's still some scope for this to figure more things with this.

I will experiment today and would let you know...

Also, I didn't find any topic particularly for the shadow tricks. Can you create a topic on the forum (with this conversation) or maybe even on PoPOT so we can add shadow tricks there? Because these types of tricks are something to deal with special event(s) (in my opinion).

Let me know your ideas. Thanks!
Love to create new MODS :)

My complete list of mods until now!

My channel. Do consider subscribing it! :)
atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

prince777 wrote: February 28th, 2020, 4:42 pm Thank you very very much. And how to create such p1r ??
In SDLPoP, while playing, anytime press CTRL + TAB. You will get message Recording Started.
Then you can press F6 to quicksave, but not F9. Pressing F9 would stop the recording.

Once done, you can press CTRL + TAB again and then enter the filename, if you do not wish to save then press ESC before entering filename.

Hope it solves everything, prince777?

atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

prince777 wrote: February 28th, 2020, 4:34 pm [segment] level 2 (version 1.1) :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My next MOD, you can't pass! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

prince777 wrote: February 28th, 2020, 4:28 pm I remember 2 years ago all professional players couldn't find shadow tricks on the MOD Piramida. It was very interesting.
Do you remember Norbert?. But I do not remember where the conversation on this topic.
Where is the link to that MOD on the forum?

I found a trick... But let me confirm and then I will post.

atrueprincefanfrom18
Site Shah
Site Shah

prince777 wrote: April 17th, 2020, 12:43 pm :lol: And this. I could finish it in one day. I was just interrupted by a youtube video. That's why it was delayed, and I finished late. :lol: :lol:
What do you mean? :? :? :?