New Mod: Levels Of Illusion

4DPlayer

Re: New Mod: Levels Of Illusion

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 8th, 2019, 6:00 pm Author! Prompt - 12 level - I get to the room 15 (from the room 5) and at a jump the picture hangs (DOSBOX). Or tell me how to get from room 18 to room 15??? or the wrong route?
Room 15 is the wrong place. The picture hangs because the game does not know how to place the shadow. You will merge with shadow somewhere else in the Level... The correct route is running left from room 5 to room 22, making the jump on the loose tiles and progressing from there.
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

4DPlayer wrote: August 8th, 2019, 7:42 pm
YURA wrote: August 8th, 2019, 6:00 pm Author! Prompt - 12 level - I get to the room 15 (from the room 5) and at a jump the picture hangs (DOSBOX). Or tell me how to get from room 18 to room 15??? or the wrong route?
Room 15 is the wrong place. The picture hangs because the game does not know how to place the shadow. You will merge with shadow somewhere else in the Level... The correct route is running left from room 5 to room 22, making the jump on the loose tiles and progressing from there.
Thanks, but I found a way out....
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 8th, 2019, 7:44 pm Thanks, but I found a way out....
From room 15?
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

4DPlayer wrote: August 8th, 2019, 7:53 pm
YURA wrote: August 8th, 2019, 7:44 pm Thanks, but I found a way out....
From room 15?
No, I went through the mirror and finished the game...defeating Jafar....saved the Princess...Video will upload later....format of DOSBox
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 8th, 2019, 9:17 pm No, I went through the mirror and finished the game...defeating Jafar....saved the Princess...Video will upload later....format of DOSBox
Nice!
Yes. That was the way. Through the mirror.

What do you think about the mod? Better or worse than MOD196 Jaffar’s Resistance?
YURA
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by YURA »

4DPlayer wrote: August 8th, 2019, 11:58 pm
YURA wrote: August 8th, 2019, 9:17 pm No, I went through the mirror and finished the game...defeating Jafar....saved the Princess...Video will upload later....format of DOSBox
Nice!
Yes. That was the way. Through the mirror.

What do you think about the mod? Better or worse than MOD196 Jaffar’s Resistance?
This game is made better and more beautiful, but need more puzzles, and tricks necessary to add that the player thought, but in General my son and Pasha loved it...The battle with Jafar did not fight, because the author gave Jafar a good and strong game fencing......though I had 33 lives, but I better threw Jafar into the abyss, so it turned out faster to overcome it in time...Thanks to the author for the game. Waiting for the continuation, and gray graphics to do better in brighter or replaced by other colors...
12 level:

and final level 13 (fight with Jafar):
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

YURA wrote: August 9th, 2019, 10:52 am
This game is made better and more beautiful, but need more puzzles, and tricks necessary to add that the player thought, but in General my son and Pasha loved it...The battle with Jafar did not fight, because the author gave Jafar a good and strong game fencing......though I had 33 lives, but I better threw Jafar into the abyss, so it turned out faster to overcome it in time...Thanks to the author for the game. Waiting for the continuation, and gray graphics to do better in brighter or replaced by other colors...
12 level:

and final level 13 (fight with Jafar):
Nice passage of levels 12 and 13!!!
Jaffar was very hard, yes. I always make the viziers hard in my mods :d

I went for the dark grey graphics because it shows the “strange place” that the Prince is in, and it matches the blue caped Prince.
Thank you for the compliments and suggestions!
Glad you enjoyed the game!
Emiliano
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by Emiliano »

I haven't played, but This looks like a great mod :D
Does your mod use broken rooms like 4DPoP?
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

Emiliano Fierro wrote: September 29th, 2019, 3:34 am I haven't played, but This looks like a great mod :D
Does your mod use broken rooms like 4DPoP?
Yes, hence why it’s called Levels Of Illusion. The broken links create that sort of world.
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Please check my playthrough version of your mod!

(My record: 40 minutes 14 seconds)
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.
4DPlayer

Post by 4DPlayer »

yourantumayel69 wrote: January 11th, 2020, 8:45 am Please check my playthrough version of your mod!

(My record: 40 minutes 14 seconds)
Awesome! :D
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Alright! :)
I will repeat playthrough Levels of Illusion if I get time. Anybody can you try this mod :?: :) ;) :lol:
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.