Prince of Persia: Revolutions

programmer

Prince of Persia: Revolutions

Post by programmer »

Hello everybody. I think, that some saw our Prince of Persia modification PRINCE OF PERSIA: REVOLUTIONS. We search person, which will help us to translate game on different languages, e.g. French, Italian, German etc. Persons interested about it please contact me in Polish or English at programmer.dm@wp.pl. Translation will be from English to other.
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

I can translate in italian :wink:

PS I read somewhere that one of these levels was created by you...which?
my favourite one is level3 (but still have to play levels from 9 to last)
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

programmer wrote:
CrazyDiamond wrote:PS I read somewhere that one of these levels was created by you...which?
........ i don't remember :mrgreen:
Image Image Image

(edit: they were three smilies from another forum but they don't appear :cry: )
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond
tV2
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by tV2 »

oh, anybody play it yet? This is the old mod, We (me and programmer) done in 2004 (August or September). In last year, I was making a new version, 1.5. Even I published a trailer advertiser 1.5 version. Unfortunately, I abandoned this project, so next version revolution's mod will never get out. I don't plan make any mod in future. That's all.

btw. level 3 is mine :)
I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter.
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

of course! I think lot of people played this mod!!
tV2 wrote:level 3 is mine :)
thank you for that level!! it gave me an idea for my level 2 of Jaffar's Revenge, because i was trying to do something which was not intended to!
now I've played (but not finished) level 9 too and have noticed that the way to take the big potion is the same of my level 3!!! (for a normal potion)
the only difference is that climbing down is more difficult in your level 'cos of the walls near the chompers..
yourantumayel69
Calif
Calif

Re: Prince of Persia: Revolutions

Post by yourantumayel69 »

Very hard and impossible, I cannot play.

I see Khushal's playthrough here

P.S.: Amogh Datar, can you please help for play this mod?
EDIT: Please see level 9, it's impossible for me. :)
Pengkhotbah 3:1 (TB) Untuk segala sesuatu ada masanya, untuk apa pun di bawah langit ada waktunya.