New vdungeon and levels

ecco
Sheikh
Sheikh

New vdungeon and levels

Post by ecco »

I hadn't realised these forums had moved here until very recently, and also just discovered the new ultimateprince.com site, which is great.

Anyway, that new vdungeon I promised is released now, as well as some new levels. Get them here:
http://www.ultimateprince.com/modules.p ... file=posts

Only the dungeon levels are new, as they were made with the new vdungeon graphics in mind. You may find little graphical errors when you play them, I can't do anything about that at the moment.

You can also use the levels with any other vdungeon, and vice versa, although you may get strange things now and again, like graphics missing or in the wrong places. So use spf_levels08 and spf_vdungeon02 together for the best effect.

All the dungon levels connect with other dungeon levels in places too, so you may see places you can't get to, only to find yourself in them on a later level (makes things more interesting I think- and gives the impression of one big massive dungeon complex, instead of individual scattered levels). A big map is available that shows ALL the dungeon levels together and joined up. Email me if you want it:
ecco@princed.com.ar

Any feedback would be much appreciated, eg too hard/ easy/ not enough potions/ too hard to find etc..., or ask if you're stuck, can't find the big potions etc.. Don't forget to try out my other level sets and graphics. My files begin with the prefix 'spf_....'

---
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Re: New vdungeon and levels

Post by CrazyDiamond »

ecco wrote:All the dungon levels connect with other dungeon levels in places too, so you may see places you can't get to, only to find yourself in them on a later level (makes things more interesting I think- and gives the impression of one big massive dungeon complex, instead of individual scattered levels). A big map is available that shows ALL the dungeon levels together and joined up. Email me if you want it:
ecco@princed.com.ar
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I had the same idea and I'm building my levels following this idea!!!!
i hoped no one had thought about it!! :cry: :cry:

PS i'd like to play these levels, but the link does not work :(
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond
GameMaster
Sheikh
Sheikh

Post by GameMaster »

You can still make a follow-up sequel.
CrazyDiamond
Vizier
Vizier

Post by CrazyDiamond »

GameMaster wrote:You can still make a follow-up sequel.
:D
However I've found the levels in the main page...and I have to tell ecco that there is an error in level4: it's not the original level!! it's a level with a pair of rooms and no exit...maybe he was beginning to create also palace levels then he gave up...but he forgotten to undo the modifications!!
remember when you were young / you shone like the sun / shine on you crazy diamond