During Sleep 3

Are you creating new levels/mods for DOS or did you finish your work? Tell us here!

Moderator: English Moderator Team

User avatar
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia
Posts: 2984
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby Norbert » August 23rd, 2016, 12:30 am

ArmFly wrote:
Norbert wrote:

you tried?) pass 11 12 levels? :)


No, sorry, too busy with other things.

ArmFly
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe
Posts: 356
Joined: March 19th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby ArmFly » September 1st, 2016, 9:05 am

SuavePrince wrote:

you liked the last levels?)

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 629
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby SuavePrince » September 2nd, 2016, 5:52 am

Dont see yet,but this weekend try last levl.Level 14?

ArmFly
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe
Posts: 356
Joined: March 19th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby ArmFly » September 2nd, 2016, 11:54 am

SuavePrince wrote:Dont see yet,but this weekend try last levl.Level 14?

no
5, 11 and 12 levels

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 629
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby SuavePrince » September 3rd, 2016, 12:58 am

ArmFly wrote:
SuavePrince wrote:Dont see yet,but this weekend try last levl.Level 14?

no
5, 11 and 12 levels

Only try and see level 01,02,this weekend try other levels :D

ArmFly
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe
Posts: 356
Joined: March 19th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby ArmFly » September 5th, 2016, 8:53 am

SuavePrince wrote:


So how is it?)

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 629
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby SuavePrince » September 6th, 2016, 6:08 am

ArmFly wrote:
SuavePrince wrote:


So how is it?)

ok,dont try yet,tomorrow try level 14 :D

ArmFly
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe
Posts: 356
Joined: March 19th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby ArmFly » September 12th, 2016, 3:12 pm

do not you who can not pass? :)

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 629
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby SuavePrince » September 13th, 2016, 3:25 am

ArmFly wrote:do not you who can not pass? :)

Sorry,very busy..i want pass all levels.but my no time,only play almost 5 minutes..middle mod,but today try a little,i promise ;)

ArmFly
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe
Posts: 356
Joined: March 19th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby ArmFly » September 25th, 2016, 3:27 pm

SuavePrince wrote:
ArmFly wrote:do not you who can not pass? :)

Sorry,very busy..i want pass all levels.but my no time,only play almost 5 minutes..middle mod,but today try a little,i promise ;)


I think actually a very hard mod has turned out at me, incidentally))

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 629
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby SuavePrince » September 25th, 2016, 4:26 pm

ArmFly wrote:I think actually a very hard mod has turned out at me, incidentally))

Now make a mod easy but interesting,i think the next week can upload..i try level 12 in during sleep,need search the way can pass the second recond..dont try much,but need found the way

ArmFly
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe
Posts: 356
Joined: March 19th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby ArmFly » September 27th, 2016, 5:19 pm

SuavePrince wrote:
ArmFly wrote:I think actually a very hard mod has turned out at me, incidentally))

Now make a mod easy but interesting,i think the next week can upload..i try level 12 in during sleep,need search the way can pass the second recond..dont try much,but need found the way

we still have 2 strong, they also try to pass
yaqxsw and Norbert

User avatar
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia
Posts: 2984
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby Norbert » September 28th, 2016, 3:48 pm

ArmFly wrote:we still have 2 strong, they also try to pass
yaqxsw and Norbert


I personally won't be playing (or making) mods.
I'm currently programming my own computer game.

ArmFly
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe
Posts: 356
Joined: March 19th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby ArmFly » October 13th, 2016, 11:46 am

Hello dear friends, how are you doing?)
it is impossible to pass these levels?))

User avatar
SuavePrince
Calif
Calif
Posts: 629
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Re: During Sleep 3

Postby SuavePrince » October 14th, 2016, 5:04 am

Dont show how pass....is necessary wait,maybe otrher player can pass.ywqxs wait for anybody pass unique almost,n 3 years later,i beat your mod,im very busy dont try more..


Return to “New Levels and Mods For DOS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest